About our 0.5 Watt - 11 Watt Replacement - Flashable LED Light Bulb - S14 Sign
These energy-saving LED multi-colored light bulbs are designed to illuminate signs, marquees, and much more. The S14 multi-colored light bulbs are rated for both indoor and outdoor use. They are mercury-free and are available in a variety of festive colors.
- 6 Bulb Colors: clear, frosted, blue, yellow, red, and green
- Bulb Shape: S14
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage: only 0.5 watts; roughly equivalent to a 11-watt incandescent bulb
- Maximum Overall Length: 3.5 inches MOL
- Maximum Overall Diameter: 1.75 inches MOD
- Excellent Rated Life: 30,000 hours of rated life on average
- Base Type: E26 medium screw base
- Uses: restaurants, bars, casinos, theatres, marquees, scoreboards, displays, stage lighting, festival lighting, shopping malls, amusement parks and attractions.
- No Harmful UV/IR Radiation: UV radiation from incandescent and fluorescent light sources can sometimes cause color change and surface deterioration over time
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Rated for Wet Locations
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Multi-Colored Stringer Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
0.5 Watt - 11 Watt Replacement - Flashable LED Light Bulb - S14 Sign
Stars based on
San Antonio, Texas
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Bulb used for yard lamp/lantern
December 6, 2013
Every house in my subdivision has yard lamp/lantern in the front yard. When one turns down one of the streets at night, one sees a row of orange incandescent lamp/lanterns. I wanted mine to be more of a white light; thus this white light sign bulb.
By Michael Sugg from Davison, MIchigan on November 12, 2013
will these bulbs work with a 12 volt Power source?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on November 12, 2013
No, these are 120V light bulbs. They will not work on 12V.
By Bill from Green Bay, Wi on March 6, 2014
What is the color temperature of this bulb in frosted?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on March 6, 2014
Answer:Bill, the color temp for clear and frosted is 4100K, cool white.
By Billy from San Antonio, TX on November 20, 2013
About the clear bulb: what is the bulb's color temperature in Kelvin?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on November 20, 2013
The color temperature for the clear model is 4100K, cool white. Thanks