About our LED 3.25-Watt High Power Recessed Swivel Light Hardwire Kits
Choose this complete kit and add energy-efficient lighting to your cabinet, entertainment center, or display case. With a satin aluminum finish and an adjustable swivel design, this LED recessed light is perfect for adding accent lighting to illuminate artwork, displays, or niche spaces. It has a warm white color temperature, a long rated life, and excellent color rendering.
- Complete Kits: include
(1-4) LED 3.25-Watt High Power Recessed Swivel Lights
(1) 700mA hardwire LED driver with the appropriate wattage rating
(1) 2-, 3-, or 6-port power connector, depending on the kit you select
(1) end cap if necessary to complete circuit
- Satin Aluminum Finish
- 30° Swivel: swivels about center axis, up to 30° in any direction
- Recessed Mounting Only
- Low Profile: when this fixture is recessed mounted its dimensions are 2-1/16in diameter x 3/16in thick.
- Clear Acrylic Lens
- Construction: die-cast aluminum housing and heat sink
- Intended to Shine Down: has been designed to be used so that the light is directed downward. If the Puck Light is installed so that it is facing upward, too much heat may be trapped inside the fixture.
- Bright LED
- LED Beam Angle: 15°
- Wattage: only 3.25 watts for each recessed swivel light
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 3000K (warm white)
- Excellent Color Rendering: 90 CRI
- Very Long Life: 50,000 hours of rated life on average
- No Harmful UV/IR Radiation
- Linkable: the recessed swivel lights in these kits are easily linked together in series and powered by a hardwire LED driver.
- 17-Inch Leads: each Swivel Light fixture has 17-inch 22 AWG leads
- Switching: a hardwire LED driver can be controlled by a single on/off wall switch if it is hardwired directly to the on/off wall switch
- Not Dimmable: the drivers included with each kit are NOT dimmable. In addition, we do not recommend dimming these mini recessed lights because the very low wattage does not allow for proper dimming performance.
- Hardwire Driver: one 700mA constant current LED driver is included with each kit. The included driver has the necessary wattage rating to power all of the LED swivel lights included in the kit. The power supplies are 120V input.
- Power Connector: connect each of the LED lights to the Power Connector, which in turn is connected to the LED driver. The included Power Connector has 78-inch electrical leads (22 AWG) and an electrical port for each lead associated with each recessed swivel light in the kit.
- End Cap: needed to complete the electrical circuit when ordering a kit with only one light
- Indoor Use Only
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED 3.25-Watt High Power Recessed Swivel Light Kits, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Specifications & Measurements
Circuit Diagrams for LED 3.25-Watt High Power Recessed Swivel Light Kits
1-Light Hardwire Diagram | 2-Light Hardwire Diagram
3-Light Hardwire Diagram | 4-Light Hardwire Diagram
- Be sure that all of the connections at the LED driver are VERY tight and secure.
- If you want to increase the distance of a given light from the main Power Connector, simply use an additional 2-port Power Connector (plus an End Cap) between the main Power Connector and that light.
LED 3.25-Watt High Power Recessed Swivel Light Kit with ONE Hardwired Swivel Light
LED 3.25-Watt High Power Recessed Swivel Light Kit with TWO Hardwired Swivel Lights
LED 3.25-Watt High Power Recessed Swivel Light Kit with THREE Hardwired Swivel Lights
LED 3.25-Watt High Power Recessed Swivel Light Kit with FOUR Hardwired Swivel Lights
LED 3.25-Watt High Power Recessed Swivel Light Hardwire Kits
By Wedad Abdou from Upland, California on November 6, 2013
What are the dimensions of the driver?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on November 7, 2013
Answer:The 1-3 light kits include a 12W driver with dimensions of 1-3/16in(H) x 1.5in(W) x 6-5/8in(L).
The 4-light kit includes an 18W driver with dimensions of 1-3/16in(H) x 2-5/8in(W) x 6.0in(L).
By Paul from Boston on October 24, 2014
Is this product suitable in a shower ceiling location?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on October 24, 2014
No, it should not be used in wet locations, such as a shower, or in ceilings.