If you need assistance with selecting the right components for your lighting project, please download this LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Visor Light Kits
worksheet, complete it, and fax it to 724.846.8833. Then a Technical Customer Service Rep will contact you by email or phone to discuss your project further.
Description of LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Visor Light Kits
These kits include energy-efficient LED recessed mini visor lights with a 3100K, single bright white LED. The mini visor lights are available in three finishes, have a long rated life, and give off very little heat. The kits are ideal for cabinets, display cases, entertainment centers, and as niche lighting. We bundle all of the necessary components into easy-to-use kits and pass along the savings to you.
- Complete Kits: we bundle the required components together for discount pricing. The complete kits include
(1-4) LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Visor Lights
(1) 350mA LED driver with the appropriate wattage rating
(1) 2-, 3-, or 6-port power connector, depending on the kit you select
(1) end cap if necessary to complete circuit
For a complete description and a detailed circuit diagram of each kit, please see the Specifications & Measurements tab.
- 3 Finish Options:
- Larger Kits Available: if you would like a competitive quote on a kit with more than 4 LED Mini Visor Lights, please call our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, for ordering assistance.
- Custom Kits Available: if you would like to build your own custom kit, please purchase the individual components on the Accessories tab or call our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, for ordering assistance.
- Construction: die-cast aluminum alloy housing and heat sink with stainless steel clips
- Swivel: swivels about a center axis, up to 30° in any direction
- Very Shallow Depth: only 5/8in deep
- Inside Diameter of Trim: 1.25in
- Ceiling Hole Diameter: 1-9/16in
- Outside Diameter of Trim: 2-1/16in
- Specifications: for the complete specifications for these LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Visor Lights please examine the information on the Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- Bright White LED
- LED Beam Angle: the Mini Visor Light comes equipped with a 25° spot lens; if a wider beam is preferred, simply replace the installed spot lens with the optional 80° flood lens that is included
- Wattage: only 1.25 watts for each recessed mini visor light
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 3100K (warm white)
- Very Good Color Rendering: 85 CRI
- Very Long Life: 60,000 hours of rated life on average
- No Harmful UV/IR Radiation
- Cool Operation: gives off very little heat
- Linkable: the recessed mini visor lights in these kits are easily linked together in series and powered by a hardwire LED driver. For a detailed circuit diagram of each kit, see the Specifications & Measurements tab.
- 76-Inch Leads: each Mini Visor Light fixture has 76-inch 24 AWG leads
- Switching: the LED drivers included may be controlled by a single on/off wall switch. A Hardwire LED driver can be controlled by a single on/off wall switch if it is hardwired directly to the on/off wall switch
- Not Dimmable: the drivers included with each kit are NOT dimmable. In addition, we do not recommend dimming these mini recessed lights because the very low wattage does not allow for proper dimming performance.
- Power Supply: one 350 mA constant current hardwire LED driver is included with each kit. The included driver has the necessary wattage rating to power all of the LED mini visor lights included in the kit.
- Power Connector: connect each of the LED lights to the Power Connector, which in turn is connected to the LED driver. The included Power Connector has 78-inch electrical leads (22 AWG) and an electrical port for each lead associated with each recessed mini visor light in the kit.
- End Cap: needed to complete the electrical circuit when ordering a kit with only one puck light
- Easy to Install: for complete installation details with helpful drawings please read both the Installation Instructions (PDF) and the information on the Specifications & Measurements tab. Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Visor Light Kits, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.