If you need assistance with selecting the right components for your lighting project, please download this LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Swivel Light Kits
worksheet, complete it, and fax it to 724.846.8833. Then a Technical Customer Service Rep will contact you by email or phone to discuss your project further.
Description of LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Swivel Light Kits
These kits are made up of energy-efficient LED recessed mini swivel lights that each have a bright white LED with a color temperature of 3100K, are available in 3 finishes, have a long rated life, and give off very little heat. These LED light fixture kits are perfect in cabinets, display cases, retail environments and as niche lighting, and best of all, our light kits offer discount pricing over buying the individual components.
- Complete Kits: we bundle the required components together for discount pricing. The complete kits include
(1-4) LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Swivel Lights
(1) 350mA LED driver with the appropriate wattage rating
(1) 2-, 3-, or 6-port power connector, depending on the kit you select
(1) end cap if necessary to complete circuit
For a complete description and a detailed circuit diagram of each kit, please see the Specifications & Measurements tab.
- 3 Finish Options:
- Larger Kits Available: if you would like a competitive quote on a kit with more than 4 LED Mini Swivel Lights, please call our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, for ordering assistance.
- Custom Kits Available: if you would like to build your own custom kit, please purchase the individual components on the Accessories tab or call our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, for ordering assistance.
- Construction: die-cast aluminum alloy housing and heat sink with stainless steel clips
- Swivel: swivels about a center axis, up to 30° in any direction
- Very Shallow Depth: only 1in deep
- Inside Diameter of Trim: 1.25in
- Ceiling Hole Diameter: 1-7/8in
- Outside Diameter of Trim: 2-1/16in
- Specifications: for the complete specifications for these LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Swivel Lights please examine the information on the Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- Bright White LED
- LED Beam Angle: the Mini Swivel Light comes equipped with a 25° spot lens; if a wider beam is preferred, simply replace the installed spot lens with the optional 80° flood lens that is included
- Wattage: only 1.25 watts for each recessed mini swivel light
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 3100K (warm white)
- Very Good Color Rendering: 85 CRI
- Very Long Life: 60,000 hours of rated life on average
- No Harmful UV/IR Radiation
- Cool Operation: gives off very little heat
- Linkable: the recessed mini swivel lights in these kits are easily linked together in series and powered by a hardwire LED driver. For a detailed circuit diagram of each kit, see the Specifications & Measurements tab.
- 76-Inch Leads: each Mini Swivel Light fixture has 76-inch 24 AWG leads
- Switching: the LED drivers included may be controlled by a single on/off wall switch. A Hardwire LED driver can be controlled by a single on/off wall switch if it is hardwired directly to the on/off wall switch
- Not Dimmable: the drivers included with each kit are NOT dimmable. In addition, we do not recommend dimming these mini recessed lights because the very low wattage does not allow for proper dimming performance.
- Power Supply: one 350 mA constant current hardwire LED driver is included with each kit. The included driver has the necessary wattage rating to power all of the LED mini swivel lights included in the kit.
- Power Connector: connect each of the LED lights to the Power Connector, which in turn is connected to the LED driver. The included Power Connector has 78-inch electrical leads (22 AWG) and an electrical port for each lead associated with each recessed mini swivel light in the kit.
- End Cap: needed to complete the electrical circuit when ordering a kit with only one puck light
- Easy to Install: for complete installation details with helpful drawings please read both the Installation Instructions (PDF) and the information on the Specifications & Measurements tab. Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Swivel Light Kits, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Select the quantity of your Accessories below, then click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the Accessories tab.
By Katie Christensen from Salt Lake City, UT on September 13, 2012
Is this unit UL rated?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on September 14, 2012
Answer:The actual fixture is not UL rated but the drivers are UL recognized.
LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Swivel Light Kits
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great little lights
April 27, 2012
Was worried they wouldn't put out enough light but they are great, especially when I replaced with the included flood beam. Good light color. I ordered the silver and the finish is beautiful. Also, I needed a replacement part for one item, and the customer service was excellent. Got the new part quickly and easily.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Perfect miniature cabinet light
November 11, 2011
I used this mini adjustable LED to wash the face of a 1850 Native American Owl Mask. It was built into a small wood box, and the parts all fit together easily and worked perfectly to highlight this piece of art, bringing out the mother-of-pearl detail, and animating the mask. Because I used only one, the terminal block worked out okay, but I had to clip off the small plastic fitter on the end of the wire coming from the light, and strip these tiny wires to fit them to the terminal block. Worked just fine. It would have been nice to be able to snap the existing connector into a single terminal block with this type of fitting, and add the driver on the other end.
|by a Pegasus customerA church in Houston, TX uses LED recessed mini swivel lights to highlight four crosses under and altar...Read Entire Article|