About our LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Swivel Light Kits
These kits are made up of energy-efficient LED recessed mini swivel lights that each have a bright white LED with a color temperature of 3100K, are available in 3 finishes, have a long rated life, and give off very little heat. These LED light fixture kits are perfect in cabinets, display cases, retail environments and as niche lighting, and best of all, our light kits offer discount pricing over buying the individual components.
- Complete Kits: we bundle the required components together for discount pricing. The complete kits include
(1-4) LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Swivel Lights
(1) 350mA LED driver with the appropriate wattage rating
(1) 2-, 3-, or 6-port power connector, depending on the kit you select
(1) end cap if necessary to complete circuit
- 3 Finish Options:
- Construction: die-cast aluminum alloy housing and heat sink with stainless steel clips
- Swivel: swivels about a center axis, up to 30° in any direction
- Very Shallow Depth: only 1in deep
- Inside Diameter of Trim: 1.25in
- Ceiling Hole Diameter: 1-7/8in
- Outside Diameter of Trim: 2-1/16in
- Specifications: for the complete specifications for these LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Swivel Lights please examine the information on the Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- Intended to Shine Down: has been designed to be used so that the light is directed downward. If the Puck Light is installed so that it is facing upward, too much heat may be trapped inside the fixture.
- Bright White LED
- LED Beam Angle: the Mini Swivel Light comes equipped with a 25° spot lens; if a wider beam is preferred, simply replace the installed spot lens with the optional 80° flood lens that is included
- Wattage: only 1.25 watts for each recessed mini swivel light
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 3100K (warm white)
- Light Output: 67 lumens
- Very Good Color Rendering: 85 CRI
- Very Long Life: 60,000 hours of rated life on average
- No Harmful UV/IR Radiation
- Cool Operation: gives off very little heat
- Linkable: the recessed mini swivel lights in these kits are easily linked together in series and powered by a hardwire LED driver.
- 76-Inch Leads: each Mini Swivel Light fixture has 76-inch 24 AWG leads
- Switching: the LED drivers included may be controlled by a single on/off wall switch. A Hardwire LED driver can be controlled by a single on/off wall switch if it is hardwired directly to the on/off wall switch
- Not Dimmable: the drivers included with each kit are NOT dimmable. In addition, we do not recommend dimming these mini recessed lights because the very low wattage does not allow for proper dimming performance.
- Power Supply: one 350 mA constant current hardwire LED driver is included with each kit. The included driver has the necessary wattage rating to power all of the LED mini swivel lights included in the kit. The power supplies are 120V input.
- Power Connector: connect each of the LED lights to the Power Connector, which in turn is connected to the LED driver. The included Power Connector has 78-inch electrical leads (22 AWG) and an electrical port for each lead associated with each recessed mini swivel light in the kit.
- End Cap: needed to complete the electrical circuit when ordering a kit with only one puck light
- Easy to Install: for complete installation details with helpful drawings please read the Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Swivel Light Kits, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Swivel Light Kits
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great little lights
April 27, 2012
Was worried they wouldn't put out enough light but they are great, especially when I replaced with the included flood beam. Good light color. I ordered the silver and the finish is beautiful. Also, I needed a replacement part for one item, and the customer service was excellent. Got the new part quickly and easily.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Perfect miniature cabinet light
November 11, 2011
I used this mini adjustable LED to wash the face of a 1850 Native American Owl Mask. It was built into a small wood box, and the parts all fit together easily and worked perfectly to highlight this piece of art, bringing out the mother-of-pearl detail, and animating the mask. Because I used only one, the terminal block worked out okay, but I had to clip off the small plastic fitter on the end of the wire coming from the light, and strip these tiny wires to fit them to the terminal block. Worked just fine. It would have been nice to be able to snap the existing connector into a single terminal block with this type of fitting, and add the driver on the other end.
By Evan from Hawaii on October 23, 2013
I am wanting to install these lights in a custom headboard as reading lights. Will the light reach between 18-24 inches for reading?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on October 24, 2013
Answer:Yes, the light will reach but I would personally recommend a bright light fixture for reading lights. These items are designed for accent lighting.
By Lee from Indian Trail, NC on October 24, 2013
Answer:Yes. I have two of these lights positioned over a desk in a large built in unit. The lights are approximately 40" from the desk surface and light everything up perfectly.
By Chad from Reston, VA on October 24, 2013
Answer:Yes, if installed above your reading area. (I would not mount them in the vertical face of the headboard and try to swivel them down enough to point at your reading area, however.) The two different lenses will help you adjust for a wider or narrower beam as needed based on your distance and preference. Since this is a bedroom application, remember these LEDs are not dimmable, and also consider where you'll hide the power supply. I have installed them in art niches and above a breakfast bar and they are great for each of those applications.
By Hanae from Minneapolis, MN on October 24, 2013
Answer:I think it is sufficient and I suggest closer (18 inch) is better.
By Katie Christensen from Salt Lake City, UT on September 13, 2012
Is this unit UL rated?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on September 14, 2012
Answer:The actual fixture is not UL rated but the drivers are UL recognized.
By Hana from Minneapolis, MN on August 19, 2013
I'm planning to have lighting inside of upper kitchen cabinets for decoration purpose. I have width of 26", 18", 35" cabinets. How many LED light is sufficient for each cabinet? I will probably use 80° flood application.
By Lee from Indian Trail, NC on August 20, 2013
Answer:One. I have two 46" wide bookcases with one of these lights in the center at the top. It more than sufficiently lights everything up for viewing.
By Chad from Reston on August 20, 2013
What will the distance be from the 1.25-watt mini-swivel LEDs down to the shelf/object below that you want to light? One light is likely sufficient for your 18" cabinet, but you may want 2 & 3 for your larger cabinets, depending on how far the light will travel, what's in the cabinet (reflective vs. non-reflective items, etc.), and the overall effect you want. This is a high-quality product I've installed in my home both to display art in wall niches and to provide task lighting over a breakfast bar. Both applications work great, look great and get compliments from our guests. Hope this helps.
By John from Albuquerque, NM on August 20, 2013
Answer:Unless you're planning to study organisms under a microscope, I think two would be fine.