If you need assistance with selecting the right components for your lighting project, please download this LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Bullet Light Kits
worksheet, complete it, and fax it to 724.846.8833. Then a Technical Customer Service Rep will contact you by email or phone to discuss your project further.
Description of LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Bullet Light Kits
These kits include mini bullet lights with a long life LED that has a warm white color temperature. Choose from 3 finishes and install these kits in retail environments, cabinets, and niches. By combining all of the components into an easy-to-install kit, we offer discount pricing.
- Complete Kits: we bundle the required components together for discount pricing. The complete kits include
(1-4) LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Bullet Lights
(1) 350mA LED driver with the appropriate wattage rating
(1) 2-, 3-, or 6-port power connector, depending on the kit you select
(1) end cap if necessary to complete circuit
For a complete description and a detailed circuit diagram of each kit, please see the Specifications & Measurements tab.
- 4 Finish Options:
- Larger Kits Available: if you would like a competitive quote on a kit with more than 4 LED Mini Bullet Lights, please call our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, for ordering assistance.
- Custom Kits Available: if you would like to build your own custom kit, please purchase the individual components on the Accessories tab or call our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, for ordering assistance.
- Construction: thermal resistant ABS plastic housing with aluminum alloy heat sink and 24 radial fins to dissipate heat by convection
- Very Shallow Depth: only 13/16in deep
- Ceiling Hole Diameter: 1in
- Outside Diameter of Trim: 1-3/16in
- Specifications: for the complete specifications for these LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Bullet Lights please examine the information on the Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- Bright White LED
- LED Beam Angle: 110°
- Wattage: only 1.25 watts for each recessed mini bullet light
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 3100K (warm white)
- Very Good Color Rendering: 85 CRI
- Very Long Life: 60,000 hours of rated life on average
- No Harmful UV/IR Radiation
- Cool Operation: gives off very little heat
- Linkable: the recessed mini bullet lights in these kits are easily linked together in series and powered by a hardwire LED driver. For a detailed circuit diagram of each kit, see the Specifications & Measurements tab.
- 76-Inch Leads: each Mini Bullet Light fixture has 76-inch 24 AWG leads
- Switching: the LED drivers included may be controlled by a single on/off wall switch. A Hardwire LED driver can be controlled by a single on/off wall switch if it is hardwired directly to the on/off wall switch.
- Not Dimmable: the drivers included with each kit are NOT dimmable. In addition, we do not recommend dimming these mini recessed lights because the very low wattage does not allow for proper dimming performance.
- Power Supply: one 350 mA constant current hardwire LED driver is included with each kit. The included driver has the necessary wattage rating to power all of the LED mini bullet lights included in the kit.
- Power Connector: connect each of the LED lights to the Power Connector, which in turn is connected to the LED driver. The included Power Connector has 78-inch electrical leads (22 AWG) and an electrical port for each lead associated with each recessed mini bullet light in the kit.
- End Cap: needed to complete the electrical circuit when ordering a kit with only one puck light
- Easy to Install: for complete installation details with helpful drawings please read both the Installation Instructions (PDF) and the information on the Specifications & Measurements tab. Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- 3-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Bullet Light Kits, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Select the quantity of your Accessories below, then click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the Accessories tab.
By Shari from Maine on March 6, 2013
Are these lights moisture resistant? I want to put them above the shower.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on March 7, 2013
No, these are not wet location rated.
By suett from millbrae, ca on August 13, 2012
I want to use three of these 1.25-watt mini bullets for a shelf, plus one of LED 3.25-watt high power recessed swivel light for a tall display niche. Can I put all these together on one switch?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on August 13, 2012
Answer:The two light fixtures you mention require different drivers. The 1.25W mini bullet lights use a 350mA constant current driver. The 3.25 high power recessed swivel lights require a 700mA constant current driver.
It may be possible to connect both drivers to one switch. I would strongly recommend discussing your install with a local electrician.
By John Rosenthal from Louisville, KY on March 14, 2013
How many lumens of light does one of these produce?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on March 15, 2013
Answer:Each produces 67 lumens.
LED 1.25-Watt Recessed Mini Bullet Light Kits
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Small footprint with a lot of light
November 12, 2011
You'll be surprised how much light this tiny bullet LED can produce. I only wish it would come with warmer colors.
Pros:Footprint, light intensity and ease of installation.
Cons:None so far.