Description of LED Low Wattage Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights
Under cabinet lighting is one of the best ways to enhance the style of your kitchen and add functional task lighting to make cooking more enjoyable. These LED thin task lights will add to the attractiveness of your space while using a fraction of the power that traditional halogen or xenon fixtures use without sacrificing light output or quality. You won’t have to worry about replacing burned out light bulbs or excessive heat. They are fully dimmable, easy to mount and link together, and ENERGY STAR rated.
- 5 Lengths:
|# of LEDs
- 2 Attractive Finishes: white (WH), dark bronze (DB) for each length
- Steel Housing: cold rolled steel housing with plastic end caps with stand-offs for heat dissipation
- Very Low Profile: only 15/16in thick and 3-5/8in wide. See Specifications & Measurements tab for a helpful diagram.
- Frosted Acrylic Diffuser: provides even light distribution the length of the fixture and ensures that the area below is uniformly lit and does not have "hot spots" of well-lit areas separated by dark areas
- Accessories Included: each fixture includes (1) 3/8-inch cable connector and (1) inline connector
- LEDs: bright 5630 LEDs with integral driver provide maximum reliability, performance, and color consistency
- Good Color Rendering: 82 CRI
- Warm White Light: average color temperature of 3000K (warm white) with a variance of +/- 300K
- Excellent Rated Life: 50,000 hours of average rated life
- On/Off Rocker Switch
- Linkable: there are 3 ways to connect (link) these lights together electrically.
1) End-to-End - They can be connected end-to-end directly to each other using the included inline connectors. This method allows 2 task lights to be touching each other at the point of connection.
2) Linking Cables - They can be linked using Linking Cables. This method allows 2 task lights to be connected across a distance of about 2ft or less.
3) Household Wire - They can be connected using the appropriate household wire, NM cable connectors, and the knockouts at the rear of each task light
- Max Run: 400 watts. [Caution: do not connect (link) more than 400 watts in any single run.]
- Dimmable: with most standard incandescent dimmers. For optimal dimming, see recommended Lutron dimmers on Accessories tab.
- Multiple Knockouts: 3/8-inch knockouts located every 4in along the back and top of the housing
- Easy to Install: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Indoor Use Only
- Captive Screws: each light fixture has captive installation screws already located in the right locations; just screw them in while they are in place. No need for keyholes on the "top" of the light fixtures and no need for any templates to locate the installation hole positions.
All of these Accessories are ordered separately on the Accessories tab:
- Power Cord: 6-foot power cord with Molex connector and a grounded 3-prong plug is available in white or black for plug-in installations
- Linking Cables: these jumper cables with Molex connectors are available in white and black and in two lengths: 6in and 12in. A linking cable can be used to electrically link 2 fixtures together across a short distance.
- Hardwire Junction Box: allows for an aesthetically pleasing installation by eliminating visible wire. The junction box can be placed next to the wire coming from the wall. A linking cable is then used to supply power to the fixtures.
- Recommended Lutron Dimmers: for optimal dimming performance
- Extra 3/8 Twin Screw NM Cable Connectors: useful when linking fixtures together via household wire
- ETL Listed in the USA & Canada
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- 3-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Low Wattage Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.