About our LED Linear Freestanding Wall Washers, Neutral White
This LED linear wall washer projects neutral white light up to 65ft, allowing for high impact lighting for facades, signs, landscapes, and outdoor displays. Each light includes a 6-foot power cord for quickly connecting to power. The light fixtures are suitable for wet locations and can be adjusted to direct light where itís needed.
- 3 Lengths:
|# of LEDs
- Use: building facades, signs, landscaping, backlighting, columns, textured walls, displays
- Silver Finish
- Adjustable Tilt Design
- 6-Foot Power Cord Included
- Clear Polycarbonate Lens
- Dimensions: 5in(H) x 2-3/16in(W)
- High Brightness LEDs: LEDs project light up to 65 feet
- Neutral White Light: 3500K (neutral white) color temperature
- Very Long Life: 60,000 hours of rated life on average
- Beam Spread: 25° beam angle
- No Harmful UV Radiation: UV radiation from incandescent and fluorescent display lights can sometimes cause color change and surface deterioration over time
- Integrated Driver: a separate driver is not necessary
- Not Dimmable
- Easy to Install: each unit has its own cord with grounded plug (for outdoor use, provide a GFCI weatherproof outlet for each fixture). Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Switching: use a switched outlet to control power
- 3-Year Warranty
- Outdoor or Indoor Use: IP65 rating (totally protected against dust and protected against low pressure jets of water from all directions)
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Linear Freestanding Wall Washers, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
LED Linear Freestanding Wall Washers, Neutral White
By Jackie from Miami on July 14, 2013
I need an uplight for a stone slab wall (60"w x 102"h) inside a shower. I can't use a downlight because of a beam. I was wondering if I could use this wall washer and what size should I use. I am afraid the light would be too strong or white/cold for a small bathroom accent. I would also like to cover it with marble so that is recessed in the floor as much as possible. Please advise. Thanks
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on July 15, 2013
I would suggest the smallest size. I would think the other two would be too bright for a bathroom wall.
The color temperature is neutral white, which is slightly cooler than traditional incandescent light bulbs.
We have another product that I think would work better for recessing in your floor - http://www.pegasuslighting.com/led-in-ground-accent-light.html
By Dee Schricker from Blue Grass, Iowa on March 24, 2013
Could this unit be mounted on a ceiling in an art gallery?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on March 25, 2013
Answer:Yes, it has mounting holes on the legs that you could use to attach to the ceiling. Note that it would need to have an electrical outlet nearby to connect to power.
By Jessica from Isabela, Puerto Rico on July 31, 2013
I am trying to light a 30' X 8' art wall in a trade booth. How many of these wall washers would I need to evenly light the entire vertical wall?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on August 2, 2013
We would recommend 6 of the longest fixtures with 1ft spaced between them.
By Dan from Lakeland, Florida on August 4, 2013
This monument sign (attached) is 72" tall and 54" wide. Is this LED linear fixture too strong for this application? It will be mounted below the diamonds and just above the actual sign.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on August 5, 2013
I think this fixture will work well for your sign. It can project up to 65 ft, so I would suggest testing it before permanently mounting.