About our LED Line Voltage Linkable Linear Light Fixtures
Link up to 80 feet of these LED linear light fixtures for energy-efficient cove, cabinet, or showcase lighting. This light fixture features a low profile design and is available in four lengths and three color temperatures. This environmentally friendly linear light fixture contains no mercury and emits no UV radiation.
- Attractive White Finish
- Aluminum Housing
- Very Low Profile: only 7/8in thick and 0.75in wide.
- No Remote Driver Required: unlike many linear LED lights, these do not require the use of a remote driver
- Accessories Included: each fixture includes (1) direct connector, (2) vertical mounting clips, and (2) 45° angled mounting clips
- LEDs: bright white LEDs
- 3 Color Temperatures: available in 3000K (warm white), 4000K (cool white), and 6000K (daylight) color temperatures
- Excellent Rated Life: 50,000 hours of average rated life
- Beam Angle: 110 degrees
- Not Dimmable
- Linkable: there are 2 ways to connect (link) these lights together electrically.
1) End-to-End - They can be connected end-to-end directly to each other using the included direct connector. This method allows 2 lights to be touching each other at the point of connection.
2) Flexible Connectors - They can be linked using flexible connectors. This method allows 2 task lights to be connected across a distance of up to 36in.
- Max Run: 80 feet. [Caution: do not connect (link) more than 80 feet in any single run.]
- 3-Wire Grounded: 3-wire grounded fixtures are strongly recommended for projects that require grounding - especially commercial installations
- Easy to Install: easy to install with 2 stainless steel screw-in clips, then fixtures snap in place. Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Connecting to Power: can either plug-in or hardwire directly to power. To plug-in, a 6-foot power cord is required (sold separately). To hardwire, a hardwire box is required (sold separately).
- Indoor Use Only
All of these items can be ordered separately.
- 6-Foot Power Cord: required for plug-in installations
- Flexible Connector: these flexible connectors link fixtures over a short distance, around corners, and also to a hardwire box. Available in white and in three lengths: 6in, 12in, 24in, and 36in.
- Hardwire Box: required for hardwire installations. A flexible connector must be used to connect light fixtures to the hardwire box. There are two hardwire boxes to choose from.
Hardwire Box with Control Switch - will permit these light fixtures to be hardwired and controlled by the rocker switch on the hardwire box. It has 3 knockouts for electrical connections.
Commercial Grade Metal Hardwire Box - will permit these light fixtures to be hardwired into a circuit controlled by a wall switch. It has 4 knockouts for electrical connections.
- Vertical/Horizontal Mounting Clip: sold individually. Recommended when mounting light fixtures horizontally. Purchase two clips for each light fixture.
- ETL Listed
- RoHS Certified
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Line Voltage Linkable Linear Light Fixtures, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.