About our LED Line Voltage Adjustable Linkable Linear Light Fixtures
These LED linear light fixtures are perfect for under cabinet lighting, cove, and display lighting, and many other lighting applications. This low profile light fixture is adjustable to direct light to either side at a 45 degree angle. It is ETL listed and RoHS certified, and carries a 5-year warranty.
- Attractive White Finish
- Adjustable: light fixture has an adjustable 45 degree rotation to either side to direct light where needed. To adjust simply loosen the screws on each end of the fixture.
- Aluminum Housing
- Very Low Profile: only 1.25in thick and 0.75in wide.
- No Remote Driver Required: unlike many linear LED lights, these do not require the use of a remote driver
- Accessories Included: each fixture includes (1) direct connector, and (2) vertical mounting clips
- LEDs: bright white LEDs
- 3 Color Temperatures: available in 3000K (warm white), 4000K (cool white), and 6000K (daylight) color temperatures
- Excellent Rated Life: 50,000 hours of rated life on average
- Beam Angle: 110 degrees
- Not Dimmable
- Linkable: there are 2 ways to connect (link) these lights together electrically.
1) End-to-End - They can be connected end-to-end directly to each other using the included direct connector. This method allows 2 lights to be touching each other at the point of connection.
2) Flexible Connectors - They can be linked using flexible connectors. This method allows 2 task lights to be connected across a distance of up to 36in
- Max Run: 80 feet. [Caution: do not connect (link) more than 80 feet in any single run.]
- 3-Wire Grounded: 3-wire grounded fixtures are strongly recommended for projects that require grounding - especially commercial installations
- Easy to Install: easy to install with 2 stainless steel screw-in clips, then fixtures snap in place. Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Connecting to Power: can either plug-in or hardwire directly to power. To plug-in, a 6-foot power cord is required (sold separately). To hardwire, a hardwire box is required (sold separately).
- Indoor Use Only
All of these Accessories can be ordered separately.
- 6-Foot Power Cord: required for plug-in installations
- Flexible Connector: these flexible connectors link fixtures over a short distance, around corners, and also to a hardwire box. Available in white and in four lengths: 6in, 12in, 24in, and 36in.
- Hardwire Box: required for hardwire installations. A flexible connector must be used to connect light fixtures to the hardwire box. There are two hardwire boxes to choose from:
Hardwire Box with Control Switch - will permit these light fixtures to be hardwired and controlled by the rocker switch on the hardwire box. It has 3 knockouts for electrical connections.
Commercial Grade Metal Hardwire Box - will permit these light fixtures to be hardwired into a circuit controlled by a wall switch. It has 4 knockouts for electrical connections.
- Vertical/Horizontal Mounting Clip: sold individually. Recommended when mounting light fixtures horizontally. Purchase two clips for each light fixture.
- ETL Listed
- RoHS Certified
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Line Voltage Adjustable Linkable Linear Light Fixtures, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Specifications & Measurements
LED Line Voltage Adjustable Linkable Linear Light Fixtures
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
December 3, 2013
Really bright and clear lighting...easy to install...definitely recommend for future buyers...much better than the stuff you find at Lowe's or Home Depot. Customized length helps prevent issues with darkened spots under cabinets like my old fixture did. Some of the longer options I have seen available.
Pros:Easy install...bright...clear...choices of color light
By Joe from Los Angeles, CA on October 21, 2013
What is the CRI for these LEDs?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on October 22, 2013
The CRI is 82.
By Steve Varner from Atlanta on June 24, 2013
Can these lights be connected to a residential toggle type wall light switch?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on June 25, 2013
Yes, they can. You would simply wire the switch to the hardwire box, which in turn hardwires to the fixtures.
By Kevin from Seville, Ohio on November 1, 2013
Do these have a clear plastic shield over them?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on November 4, 2013
Yes, there's a clear lens to protect the LEDs.
By Mike from Ft Myers FL on September 26, 2013
Will these lights work with a dimmer wall switch?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on September 27, 2013
No, these are not dimmable light fixtures.