About our 1.4-Watt 12-Volt LED Warm White Indoor-Outdoor In-Ground Accent Light
Create a stunning path of light for your walkways, steps, or other indoor and outdoor locations with this LED accent light. The super bright warm white LED uses only 1.4 watts of power and it has a flood beam spread. With durable stainless steel construction and a long rated life of 50,000 hours, this in-ground accent light will last the test of time.
- Uses: indoor AND outdoor locations, including stairs, walkways, landscape lighting, facades, pathways, gazebos, decks, columns
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Tempered Glass Lens: allows for use in walk-over locations
- Regressed LED Position: reduces glare
- Operating Temperature Range: -4° to 113°F
- Dimensions: when recess mounted, 1.75in(Diameter) x 3/32in(Height)
- Spec Sheet: for complete specifications, view the Spec Sheet (PDF).
- Super Bright LED
- Wattage: 1.4 watts
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 3000K (warm white)
- Very Long Life: 50,000 hours of rated life on average
- Good Color Rendering: 82 CRI
- Beam Spread: 62° medium flood beam spread for a variety of applications
- Not Dimmable
REQUIRED CONSTANT VOLTAGE LED DRIVER
One 12-volt DC hardwire electronic LED driver is required for each continuous run. Be sure to select an LED driver whose wattage rating is equal to or slightly greater than the total wattage of the run being powered.
- Calculating Total Wattage of Run: to determine the LED driver you need, calculate the total wattage rating of your run by multiplying the number of accent lights you intend to power by 1.4 watts. For example, for 15 lights, you would need to select a driver rated for at least 21 watts (15 Accent Lights x 1.4W/Accent Light = 21W).
- Installation Instructions: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- Parallel Wiring: each light wires directly to the electronic driver. They cannot be wired in series/linked together. We recommend keeping the lights within 35 feet of the driver to avoid voltage drop.
- Outdoor or Indoor Use: IP67 rating (totally protected against dust and protected against the effect of water immersion between 15cm and 100cm)
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Indoor-Outdoor In-Ground Accent Lights, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.