About our High Output LED Flexible Tape-Rope Light Kits, Wet Location, 120-Volt
This LED flexible tape-rope light kit is small and bright like tape light, but can be mounted in long runs like rope light. This dimmable tape-rope light is easy to install and is great for use in coves, restaurants, and retail displays. These light kits do not require a separate driver, and are suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
- 6 Models:
- Dimensions: each tape rope is 0.25in high and 3/8in wide. When installed in a mounting track, each tape rope is 7/16in high and 0.5in wide.
- Maximum Run: easily extendable up to 106 feet. Attach multiple kits together (no tools required).
- Dimmable: yes, dimmable with most standard incandescent dimmers.
- Field Cuttable: no, there are no accessories to support product that has been cut
- Durable Construction: LEDs are spaced every .65in inside durable white PVC housing with clear PVC jacket.
- Bright LEDs
- 2 Color Temperatures: choice of 3000K (warm white) or 5000K (soft daylight) color temperatures
- Input Voltage: line voltage 120 volts. No remote driver required.
- Lumens: Approximately 72 lumens per foot for warm white; approximately 80 lumens per foot for soft daylight
- CRI: 67 CRI for 3000K, warm white; 78 CRI for soft daylight
- Excellent Rated Life: 35,000 hours of rated life on average
- Clear Plastic Mounting Clips (4 per foot)
- Power Cord: 5-foot removable power cord with 1.6A inverter and 2-blade polarized 120V AC plug
- Linking Extension Cables: available in 3 lengths: 3ft, 6ft, and 15ft. These cables electrically link two sections together over a short distance or around corners.
- 4-Foot Plastic Track: the 4ft UV-rated plastic track is recommended for mounting tape-rope light in a straight line indoors or outdoors. The 4ft Plastic Track is resistant to UV degradation and cracking caused by sun.
- Line Voltage Dimmers
- Installation Instructions: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- UL Listed for Wet Locations: wet location listed in USA and Canada (not submersible). For any installation that will remain outdoors for long periods of time, all of the electrical conductors should be coated with dielectric grease (protects electrical connections from salt, dirt, and corrosion) and the outside of the couplers should be thoroughly sealed with silicone caulk after they have been securely tightened.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of High Output LED Flexible Tape-Rope Light Kits, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
High Output LED Flexible Tape-Rope Light Kits, Wet Location, 120-Volt
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
November 30, 2013
We received the lighting kit quickly and will order from Pegasus again.
Pros:Low energy use
Cons:Connects with metal screws...velcro would be a better option.
By Oliver from Myrtle Beach, SC on October 31, 2013
When considering your LED Tape Lighting (i.e. P120-TL60-30); the specs indicate a total length of 32.8'. How many inches short of either end of the tape do the LEDs terminate?
Your assistance with this inquiry is appreciated.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on November 1, 2013
Answer:The LEDs at the ends are about 1/4in from the edge.
By Gary Spraker from Rockleigh NJ on November 11, 2013
How do you dim these LEDs?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on November 11, 2013
They are dimmable with standard line voltage incandescent dimmers.
By James Love from Biloxi , Mississippi on October 1, 2013
Does the part #P120-TL60 need a controller ? And if so dose it come with it and if not what is the part #?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on October 1, 2013
No, this tape light does not use a controller. It simply plugs into power to turn on/off.
By JohnM from Reston Va on October 8, 2013
How does it turn corners? What is the minimum bend radius? Or do we have to use extensions interconnects to make turns?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on October 8, 2013
You can turn corners with the tape-rope but they will bunch slightly at the point of the turn. They turn much easier than rope light due to the flat shape. If you want a seamless look, then you will need to use extensions.