Description of LED Emergency Baton Road Flare
These LED baton flares are shaped like traditional incendiary flares but are safe for the environment, rechargeable, and waterproof. Carry them in your car, truck, or RV in case of a roadside emergency. Fifteen bright LEDs on each flare are visible up to a 1/2 mile away. Choose the 3-pack for the best value and the added convenience of a carrying case.
Embed this video on your site
- 2 Flare Colors:
- 2 Kits:
1 Flare Kit (includes 1 flare, 120V and 12V adapters, USB charger, and storage bag)
3 Flares Kit (includes 3 flares, 120V and 12V adapters, USB charger, and charging case)
- Convenient Charging Case: the 3 flares kit includes a charging case that allows for all of the flares to charge at the same time. See the
Specifications & Measurements tab for a diagram of the case.
- 5 Flashing Patterns: rotate, quad flash, alternating blinks, Morse code SOS rescue, steady on - high brightness
- 15 Bright LEDs: each has 15 LEDs that are visible up to 1/2 mile away. The orange flare has red LEDs. The yellow flare has yellow LEDs.
- On/Off Button: press button to rotate through 5 flashing patterns and “Off”. To turn “Off” without cycling through 5 patterns, press and hold the On/Off button for 2 seconds.
- Rechargeable Battery: rechargeable 3.6-volt Li-ion battery
- 3 Ways to Charge: a 120-volt wall adapter, a 12-volt car adapter, and a USB cable charger are included. The USB cable charger plugs into a computer OR into the 120-volt or 12-volt adapter.
- Waterproof: submersible up to 33 feet
- Durable Construction: crush and corrosion proof
- Powerful Magnet: designed to easily attach to a metal surface (like the side of your car, truck, van, or RV) without scratching the painted surface
- Dimensions: each measures 1-3/8in(H) x 1.75in(W) x 10.75in(L)
- Long Battery Life: exact battery life depends on flashing pattern. See Specifications & Measurements tab for a full breakdown of battery life.
- Charging Time: depends on number of flares being charged. One charges in 4-6 hours. Three charge in 8-10 hours.
- Charging Indicator: green LED means the charge is still in process. Red LED means fully charged.
- No Harmful Bi-Products: does NOT produce perchlorate, a harmful bi-product of pyrotechnic flares
- Operating Instructions: see Operating Instructions (PDF)
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Emergency Baton Road Flares, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Expected Battery Life
|SOS rescue (Morse code)
|Steady on - high brightness
By SL from LA, California on December 16, 2012
How often do I have to charge these and how long do they keep a charge?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on December 17, 2012
Answer:If you visit the Specifications & Measurements tab, there is a diagram indicating expected battery life.
LED Emergency Baton Road Flares