About our Yellow LED Emergency Baton Road Flares (3 Pack)
These LED baton flares are shaped like traditional incendiary flares but are safe for the environment, rechargeable, and waterproof. Carry them in your car, truck, or RV in case of a roadside emergency. Fifteen bright LEDs on each flare are visible up to a 1/2 mile away. A convenient carrying case is included.
Embed this video on your site
- Yellow Flare Color
- 3 Flares Kit: (includes 3 flares, 120V and 12V adapters, USB charger, and charging case)
- Convenient Charging Case: includes a charging case that allows for all of the flares to charge at the same time.
- 5 Flashing Patterns: rotate, quad flash, alternating blinks, Morse code SOS rescue, steady on - high brightness
- 15 Bright LEDs: each has 15 yellow LEDs that are visible up to 1/2 mile away.
- On/Off Button: press button to rotate through 5 flashing patterns and “Off”. To turn “Off” without cycling through 5 patterns, press and hold the On/Off button for 2 seconds.
- Rechargeable Battery: rechargeable 3.6-volt Li-ion battery
- 3 Ways to Charge: a 120-volt wall adapter, a 12-volt car adapter, and a USB cable charger are included. The USB cable charger plugs into a computer OR into the 120-volt or 12-volt adapter.
- Waterproof: submersible up to 33 feet
- Durable Construction: crush and corrosion proof
- Powerful Magnet: designed to easily attach to a metal surface (like the side of your car, truck, van, or RV) without scratching the painted surface
- Dimensions: each measures 1-3/8in(H) x 1.75in(W) x 10.75in(L)
- Long Battery Life: exact battery life depends on flashing pattern.
- Charging Time: depends on number of flares being charged. One charges in 4-6 hours. Three charge in 8-10 hours.
- Charging Indicator: green LED means the charge is still in process. Red LED means fully charged.
- No Harmful Bi-Products: does NOT produce perchlorate, a harmful bi-product of pyrotechnic flares
- Operating Instructions: see Operating Instructions (PDF)
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Emergency Baton Road Flares, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Specifications & Measurements
Expected Battery Life
|SOS rescue (Morse code)
|Steady on - high brightness
Yellow LED Emergency Baton Road Flares 3 Pack
By SL from LA, California on December 16, 2012
How often do I have to charge these and how long do they keep a charge?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on December 17, 2012
Answer:If you visit the Specifications & Measurements tab, there is a diagram indicating expected battery life.