About our LED Low Profile Angled Light Bars
This LED light fixture is perfect for those small spaces that need bright, focused light: corners, display cases, coves, back bar areas, and more. It has two mounting positions, a satin aluminum finish, and an energy efficient, low-profile design.
- Satin Aluminum Finish
- 2 Mounting Positions: 45° and 90°
- Very Low Profile: 0.75in(H) x 5/8in(W) x 12-1/16in(L)
- Diffuser: full length clear acrylic lens
- Max Run: 49 watts (7 light bars)
- End-to-End Connector Included: allows for light bars to easily link together end-to-end
- LEDs: high quality Nichia LEDs
- Wattage: each fixture uses only 7 watts of power
- Good Color Rendering: 85 CRI
- 2 Color Temperatures: color temperatures of 3000K (PLCL12-3000, warm white) or 5000K (PLCL12-5000, soft daylight)
- Very Good Rated Life: 30,000 hours of average rated life
- No Harmful UV Radiation
- Not Dimmable
- One 24-volt DC constant voltage driver is required for each run of light bars.
- Calculating Total Wattage: to determine the LED driver you need, calculate the total wattage rating of your installation by multiplying the number of light bars you intend to power by 7 watts. For example, for 3 bars, you would need to select an LED driver rated for at least 21 watts (3 Light Bars x 7W/bar = 21W).
- Plug-In Driver: the PLCL-PS90 powers 1 to 8 LED Corner Light Fixtures.
- Hardwire Drivers: hardwire drivers are available in a variety of wattage ratings. Note that in order to connect a hardwire driver to the light bars, an extension cable is required. You will need to order one PLCL-EC72, cut off the female end and strip back the jacket 3/8”. Match polarity white is positive.
- Jumper Cables: used to link fixtures over a distance of 3ft or less. Cables are available in three lengths: 6in, 12in, and 36in.
- Power Extension Cable: adds 72in of additional lead from the driver to the beginning of the run. Note this item is required when using a hardwire driver.
- In-Line On/Off Switch: 1-5/8in long and includes clear mounting clip and screw
- Indoor Use Only
- Easy to Install: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Corner Light Fixtures please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Specifications & Measurements
LED Low Profile Angled Light Bars
By Dodd Demas, Penn Avenue Electric, Inc from Minneapolis on August 1, 2013
Is this product a UL or UR listed lighting assembly?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on August 1, 2013
I confirmed with the manufacturer - Yes, it's UL listed.