About our 0.25 Watt - 7 Watt Replacement - LED Light Bulb - C7 - Candelabra Base
These energy saving LED stringer light bulbs offer an environmentally friendly alternative to C7 incandescents. These LED replacement bulbs use only 1/4 watt compared to 7 watts for standard incandescent bulbs. These multi-colored transparent bulbs offer an extremely long life while providing the same look and feel of incandescent bulbs and are for indoor use only.
- 6 Bulb Colors: clear, blue, red, amber, yellow, and green
- Bulb Shape: C7
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage: only 0.25 watts; roughly equivalent to a 7-watt incandescent bulb
- Maximum Overall Length: 2-5/16 inches MOL
- Diameter: 7/8 inches
- Super Long Life: 100,000 hours of rated life on average
- Base Type: E12 candelabra base
- Uses: holiday lights, night lights, chandeliers, accent lighting, decorative lighting, home lighting, wall sconces
- No Harmful UV/IR Radiation: UV radiation from incandescent and fluorescent light sources can sometimes cause color change and surface deterioration over time
- Contains No Mercury
- Indoor Use Only
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Multi-Colored Stringer Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
0.25 Watt - 7 Watt Replacement - LED Light Bulb - C7 - Candelabra Base
Stars based on
Not equivalent to a 7-watt incandescent bulb
April 28, 2013
Pretty useless light output. You'd think it would be pretty easy to emulate a 7-watt incandescent, but this doesn't come close.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
LED Multi-Colored Stringer Light Bulbs Candelabra Base
February 6, 2013
Lights are very bright and very pretty to look at. They really show well in the dark.
Pros:That they are very bright
By Tina from Torrington, CT on March 27, 2013
Are these shatter proof?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on March 28, 2013
They do not have any sort of rating of being shatter proof and I am honestly not familiar with any light bulbs that are deemed shatter proof. I certainly would not recommend using it in any application where it will be impacted.
These are decorative light bulbs and not rough service items.
Hope that helps.
By Karl from Mpls, MN on May 10, 2013
Are these for use with 110 volt AC current?
And are they dimmable?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on May 11, 2013
Yes, use them in line voltage applications.
No, they are not dimmable.