Description of LED 3-Watt Button Puck Lights
These LED button puck lights have an exceptionally low profile, allowing them to fit seamlessly under cabinets or in display cases. They generate 180 lumens of warm white light with 3 efficient LEDs. They have long lead wires that quickly connect to a remote driver.
- 6 Attractive Finishes:
Brushed Nickel (PHR-LED85-BN)
Copper Bronze (PHR-LED85-CB)
Dark Bronze (PHR-LED85-DB)
- Versatile Mounting: can be either surface mounted or recessed mounted
- Housing Dimensions: when surface mounted its dimensions are 2.25 diameter x 7/8in thick; recessed mounted its dimensions are 2.5in diameter x 1/16in thick. See Specifications & Measurements tab for a helpful diagram.
- Cutout: 2-1/8in hole size for recessed mounting
- Sturdy Construction: die-cast aluminum fixture with stamped-steel housing for surface mount
- Long Electrical Leads: each has a pair of 72-inch electrical lead wires that lead out through the top for connecting to a remote driver
- 3 Bright LEDs: each has three 1W warm white LEDs
- Wattage: only 3 watts each
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 3000K, warm white
- Bright Light Output: 180 lumens per puck
- Good Color Rendering: CRI of 80
- Excellent Rated Life: rated life is 50,000 hours on average
- No Harmful UV Radiation: emits no UV radiation.[Caution: UV radiation from a halogen or fluorescent source can cause color change and surface deterioration over time.]
- Dimmable: yes, when using a dimmable LED driver and a magnetic low voltage dimmer. Please refer to the Accessories tab for a list of recommended drivers and dimmers.
REQUIRED MAGNETIC DRIVER
One 350mA constant current magnetic LED driver is required for powering each run of puck lights. There are two types of drivers: dimmable and non-dimmable. Be sure to select a driver with a wattage rating equal to or slightly greater than the total wattage of the puck lights being powered. View a selection of LED drivers on the Accessories tab.
- Calculating Total Wattage: to determine the LED driver you need, calculate the total wattage rating of your installation by multiplying the number of puck lights you intend to power by 3 watts. For example, for 3 puck lights, you would need to select an LED driver rated for at least 9 watts (3 Puck Lights x 3W/puck = 9W).
- Non-Dimmable Hardwire Magnetic: choose from 3-, 9-, or 12-watt drivers. Can either be series or parallel wired.
- Dimmable Hardwire Magnetic: choose from 9- or 12-watt drivers. Dimmable with a magnetic low voltage dimmer. Must be parallel wired.
All of these items are ordered separately on the Accessories tab:
- Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer: for dimming puck lights connected to dimmable magnetic LED drivers.
- Easy to Install: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Installation Diagram: see the Specifications & Measurements tab
- 5-Year Warranty
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED 3-Watt Button Puck Lights, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.