Description of Sleek MR16 Halogen Surface Mount Monopoint Display Light
This MR16 halogen monopoint display light is engineered with an integral transformer and is great for mounting to walls or ceilings. This is a die-cast aluminum fixture with bi-pin ceramic socket and 18 gauge teflon insulated wires that have fiberglass sleeves. This light offers 350 degree rotation along with a 90 degree vertical aiming.
- 3 Finishes:
Brushed Nickel (PME-007-BN-L)
- Aiming: 350° horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming. Two aiming screws (one on each side of fixture) allow for locking aiming angle.
- Tempered Clear Glass Lens
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
- Integral Electronic Transformer: integral electronic transformer is included in the canopy. It features soft start and auto reset
- Dimmable: yes, with an electronic low voltage dimmer. View a selection of compatible dimmers on the Accessories tab.
- Dimensions: see the Specifications & Measurements tab for a helpful diagram
- MR16 Halogen Light Bulb Included: a 50-watt 12-volt MR16 halogen lamp with a safety front glass and a flood beam spread (EXN-FG) is included. You may purchase replacement lamps on the Accessories tab.
- Maximum Wattage: 50 watts
- Lamp Has Safety Front Lens: the MR16 lamp has a front glass for safety
- Easy to Install: Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Surface Mounting: this display light can be mounted on ceilings and walls over a 4-inch junction box (not included, available at most electrical supply stores).
All of these items are ordered separately on the Accessories tab.
- Colored Glass Filters: 7 colored glass filters (red, amber, yellow, green, emerald green, light blue, and blue) and an Optivex UV glass filter may be used with this fixture in place of the included clear lens. Please be careful to order the correct size for these optional filters.
- Honeycomb Louver: a black honeycomb louver may be used with this fixture in place of the included clear lens.
- Lenses: a spread lens or a linear spread lens may be used with this fixture in place of the included clear lens.
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Sleek MR16 Halogen Surface Mount Monopoint Display Lights, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.