About our FreeLite Photoluminescent Exit Signs, Frameless
Completely eliminate the cost of installation, the cost of electricity, and the cost of testing and maintenance by switching to FreeLite photoluminescent frameless exit signs. They feature a unique material that absorbs and stores ambient light that illuminates the sign when the lights go off - without using any power! Unlike other self-illuminating signs, these are not radioactive. These environmentally-friendly exit signs are fully recyclable, made in the USA, and simple to install. They can be installed almost anywhere, including above a door, near the floor, or even in locations that are hard to bring wiring to.
- Background or Letter Colors:
50- and 100-foot visibility signs have either red or green backgrounds with white photoluminescent letters.
75-foot visibility signs have either red or green letters with white photoluminescent backgrounds.
- Self-Powered: uses absolutely no electricity and requires no wiring, no conduit, and no expensive installation costs
- Photoluminescent Technology: absorbs and stores ambient light, then unique, self-illuminating photoluminescent materials shine bright when the lights go out
- Single-Faced Sign
- No Disposal Costs
- Non-Radioactive: does not contain radioactive tritium gas
- Totally Recyclable
- No Maintenance Costs
- Reduces Emergency Generator Loads
- Fulham FreeLite Technology Video: view this clip from Fulham for more information about photoluminescent technology.
- Easy to Install: includes pre-drilled mounting holes for surface mounting. See Installation Instructions (PDF) for detailed instructions. (Your 12-year-old could probably install this exit sign!)
- Requires Minimum of 5 Foot-Candles of Ambient Light: to meet UL924, these signs must be mounted in a location that receives 5fc of ambient light during all times of building occupancy
- Meets Low Location Egress Requirements: can easily be mounted near the floor
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Mounting Hardware: is not included. Use appropriate screws, bolts, and/or anchors for your application as required by local building codes and also the type of material you are securing the sign to.
- UL Listed
- 5-Year Warranty
- Approvals: complies with UL 924 and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Made in USA
- LEED Points Qualified
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Fulham FreeLite Photoluminescent Exit Signs, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.