Availability: In Stock
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- 4-Foot long
- End caps included
- Polycarbonate plastic
- Tinted Light: this fluorescent tube cover alters the color of the light emitted by the fluorescent light bulb
- Transmittance: has 0% transmittance below 370 nanometers; eliminates some but not all UV rays [Caution: The primary purpose of this tube cover is to tint light from white light - not to protect rare and delicate artifacts from UV rays.]
- Polycarbonate Plastic: durable polycarbonate plastic sleeve helps to contain shards of glass and phosphorus coating if the fluorescent lamp should break or shatter
- Polypropylene End Caps: each tube guard cover includes two black end caps that are heat-resistant (not shown in the image above)
- Not for High Output Lamps: these tube guards should be used only with standard T8 linear fluorescent light bulbs - not with T8 high output lamps [Caution: T8HO lamps will melt these tube guards.]
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Question from Jonathan Grove:
Answer from Pegasus:The Tube Guards are designed for T8 lamps up to 32-watts. Please Note: The Tube Guards cannot be used with HO ( High Output) lamps.
Question from Susan H Leeper:
Answer from Pegasus:It's designed for F32 T8 Tubes or smaller. If your tube is 1in in diameter and less than 4ft then it will fit.
Question from Scott A Dado:
Answer from Pegasus:Scott, I'm sorry - these will NOT fit a T12. We do not carry T12 sleeves at this time.
Question from lisa:
Answer from Pegasus:Lisa - One cover. Thanks