Select the quantity of your Components below, then click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the Order Components tab.
Description of Con-Tech 93-Watt Fluorescent Track Lighting Fixture
SPECIAL CLOSEOUT PRICING on this Con-Tech 93-watt fluorescent track lighting fixture in silver. This track light delivers exceptionally smooth even wall-washing lighting for retail and other commercial settings.
- 1 Model: CTL-1542-S: Silver textured powder coat finish
- Design: single piece cast aluminum with welded end caps and a heavy-duty mounting yoke, clean housing appearance with no exposed fasteners
- Dimensions: face is 18in long by 4.5in wide; fixture extends about 8.5in below track
- Aiming: heavy duty aiming bracket for solid positioning with dual adjustment knobs to lock aiming position
- Mounting: integral track mounting adapter with a convenient fixture-mounted on/off switch and polarity indicator
- Reflector: specular aluminum reflector provides maximum lamp output
- Louver: parabolic, injected molded, chrome specular louver for optimum efficiency and lamp shielding (1/8in extension is standard); louver may be removed without tools during relamping
- Light Bulbs: uses two 42-watt triple twin tube compact fluorescent lamps with 4-pin GX24q-4 base You may order these light bulbs in the Order Components tab.
- Good Lamp Life: 10,000 hour life
- Very Good Illumination: 3200 initial lumens/lamp
- Sockets: mounted at opposite ends to create an even wall wash distribution
- Quiet Electronic Ballast: built-in lightweight electronic ballast provides instant-on starting with no flickering and cool quiet operation, end-of-lamp-life automatic shutoff circuit protection, and a 2-year warranty
- Low Harmonic Distortion: less than 15%
- Energy-Efficient: uses only 93 watts at 120 volts, 0.78 amps
- Track Sections: track sections provide both a physical means and an electrical means of installing track fixtures (Caution: in general, the track fixtures from one manufacturer can not be used on the track sections from another manufacturer.) You may order these required track sections in the Order Components tab.
- Electrical Feeds: an electrical feed must be included to bring power to the track and, therefore, to the fixtures. You may order these required electrical feeds in the Order Components tab.
- Connectors: connectors provide a means for various lengths of track sections to be connected. Thus, connectors are not needed if only one track section is being used. You may order these optional connectors in the Order Components tab.