Select the quantity of your Components below, then click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the Order Components tab.
Description of Con-Tech 54-Watt Fluorescent Track Lighting Fixture
SPECIAL CLOSEOUT PRICING on this Con-Tech 54-watt fluorescent track lighting fixture in black. This track light delivers exceptionally smooth even wall-wash lighting for retail and other commercial settings.
- 1 Model: CTL-1527-B: Black finish only
- Sturdy Construction: single piece cast aluminum with welded end caps and a heavy-duty mounting yoke, clean housing appearance with no exposed fasteners
- Easy Aiming: heavy duty aiming bracket for solid positioning with dual adjustment knobs to lock aiming position
- Specular Reflector: specular aluminum reflector provides maximum lamp output
- Parabolic Louver: parabolic, injected molded, chrome specular louver for optimum efficiency and lamp shielding (1/8in extension is standard), louver may be removed without tools during relamping
- Mounting: integral track mounting adapter with a convenient fixture-mounted on/off switch and polarity indicator
- Light Bulbs: uses two 27-watt biaxial fluorescent light bulbs with a 4-pin 2G11 base, 12.8in maximum length (not included).
- Good Lamp Life: 12,000 hour life
- Very Good Illumination: 1800 initial lumens/lamp
- Sockets: mounted at opposite ends to create an even wall wash distribution
- Quiet Electronic Ballast: built-in lightweight energy-efficient electronic ballast with 98+% efficiency provides instant-on starting with no flickering, cool quiet operation, end-of-lamp-life automatic shutoff circuit protection, and a 5-year warranty
- Low Harmonic Distortion: less than 15%
- Energy-Efficient: uses only 93 watts at 120 volts, 0.78 amps
- Track Sections: track sections provide both a physical means and an electrical means of installing track fixtures (Caution: in general, the track fixtures from one manufacturer can not be used on the track sections from another manufacturer.) You may order these required track sections in the Order Components tab.
- Electrical Feeds: an electrical feed must be included to bring power to the track and, therefore, to the fixtures. You may order these required electrical feeds in the Order Components tab.
- Connectors: connectors provide a means for various lengths of track sections to be connected. Thus, connectors are not needed if only one track section is being used. You may order these optional connectors in the Order Components tab.