Location: Beaver Falls, PA
Begun in 1993, Pegasus Lighting is a division of Edison Lighting Systems, Inc., which, in turn, has been in business since 1987. We sell unique lighting products for both residential and commercial settings. By "unique lighting," we mean light fixtures that are difficult to find, contemporary or avant-garde in styling, custom-made, energy-efficient, and/or powered by a state-of-the-art light source. Thus, we prefer to sell light fixtures that use LED, fluorescent, halogen, or xenon light bulbs instead of traditional incandescent, and fluorescent fixtures that use quiet, energy-efficient electronic ballasts instead of magnetic.
Our mission is to provide unique lighting products of the utmost quality, and to ensure our customer's lighting project is a successful one. On our website, our customers will find detailed product descriptions, installation guides with step-by-step instructions, and how-to articles to get them started on any project. We want our customers to be impressed with the quality and performance of our lighting products along every step of the way. Whether they are selecting a unique light fixture on our website, opening the package that arrived at their door, or admiring the completed installation, we strive for 100% satisfaction. That's why we have a generous return policy, a highly knowledgeable customer service department, and a dedicated blog for lighting information and tips.
Our guiding principles include,
- treating everyone fairly and with respect;
- work smarter;
- communicate clearly and thoroughly;
- encourage innovation;
- and, have some fun.
Pegasus Lighting differentiates itself by providing,
- "Unique Lighting Products for Your Special Needs"™;
- outstanding customer service that you won’t soon forget;
- and, a positive learning experience in lighting.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR PEGASUS LIGHTING?
- Because you want to make an impact on a company...NOW! This position reports directly to the Director of Operations and we promise, your ideas will be heard without having to schedule boring meetings and writing formal reports. Just pick up the phone or email.
- Because you hate being bored doing the same thing over and over and over again. Not going to happen at Pegasus Lighting!
- Your closet will get full with the many hats you will wear working for us.
- Because you are a self-starter who hates being micro-managed.
- Because you want to work for a growing company in an exciting industry...e-commerce!
Pegasus Lighting is seeking a full-time Operations Assistant to help our Shipping and Customer Service teams. While this person will report directly to the Director of Operations, he/she will also take direction from our Shipping Manager on a regular basis. The Operations Assistant will help our Shipping Manager pack and ship all customer orders fulfilled at our Beaver Falls, PA warehouse, receive incoming inventory shipments, and help organize our warehouse. In addition, this person will assist our Customer Service Department by managing all inbound electronic communication, shipment tracking, and managing product returns. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, previous customer service experience, and computer experience.
- Pack customer orders, label, and ship via UPS or USPS shipments that are fulfilled by our Beaver Falls, PA warehouse.
- Pack and ship vendor returns in a timely fashion.
- Receive, unload, count, and sign for all incoming shipments.
- Unpack all incoming inventory items and stock the appropriate shelves.
- Issue any necessary UPS/USPS return labels for customer returns.
- Help ensure that our warehouse is in good operating condition at all times.
- Ensure that we always have the needed shipping supplies to fulfill customer orders.
- Ensure that warehouse is kept clean.
- Help ensure Pegasus Lighting has appropriate stock of lighting products for order fulfillment.
- Manage all inbound electronic communication including, but not limited to, emails, live chat, our website Q&A feature, and faxes.
- Manage shipment tracking for customer orders fulfilled by Pegasus Lighting partners.
- Manage all customer returns including customer communication, order system updates, customer refunds, and proper resolution of returned products.
- Professional verbal and written skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Friendly and energetic personality
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and displaying strong initiative
- Passionate about success
- Computer experience
- Ability to work from our Beaver Falls, PA warehouse location
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous retail experience
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in joining Pegasus Lighting full-time, send an email with PDF resume attached to jobs [at] pegasuslighting [dot] com.
No agencies please!