Shipping & Warehouse Manager
JOB LOCATION: Beaver Falls, PA
Pegasus Lighting is seeking a full-time Shipping & Warehouse Manager to join our Operations team. This person will be responsible for packing and shipping all customer orders fulfilled at our Beaver Falls, PA warehouse, receiving incoming inventory shipments to our warehouse, organizing our warehouse, and acting as the key point of contact for all company relationships with our shippers. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, previous shipping experience, and computer experience.
Begun in 1993, Pegasus Lighting is a division of Edison Lighting Systems, Inc., which, in turn, has been in business since 1987. We sell unique lighting products for both residential and commercial settings. By "unique lighting," we mean light fixtures that are difficult to find, contemporary or avant-garde in styling, custom-made, energy-efficient, and/or powered by a state-of-the-art light source. Thus, we prefer to sell light fixtures that use LED, fluorescent, halogen, or xenon light bulbs instead of traditional incandescent, and fluorescent fixtures that use quiet, energy-efficient electronic ballasts instead of magnetic.
Our mission is to provide unique lighting products of the utmost quality, and to ensure our customer's lighting project is a successful one. On our website, our customers will find detailed product descriptions, installation guides with step-by-step instructions, and how-to articles to get them started on any project. We want our customers to be impressed with the quality and performance of our lighting products along every step of the way. Whether they are selecting a unique light fixture on our website, opening the package that arrived at their door, or admiring the completed installation, we strive for 100% satisfaction. Thatís why we have a generous return policy, a highly knowledgeable customer service department, and a dedicated blog for lighting information and tips.
Our guiding principles include,
- treating everyone fairly and with respect;
- work smarter;
- communicate clearly and thoroughly;
- encourage innovation;
- and, have some fun.
Pegasus Lighting differentiates itself by providing,
- "Unique Lighting Products for Your Special Needs"TM;
- outstanding customer service that you wonít soon forget;
- and, a positive learning experience in lighting.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR PEGASUS LIGHTING?
- Because you want to make an impact on a company...NOW! This position reports directly to the Director of Operations and we promise, your ideas will be heard without having to schedule boring meetings and writing formal reports. Just pick up the phone or email.
- Because you hate being bored doing the same thing over and over and over again. Not going to happen at Pegasus Lighting! Your closet will get full with the many hats you will wear working for us.
- Because you are a self-starter who hates being micro-managed.
- Because you want to work for a growing company in an exciting industry...e-commerce!
- Pack all customer orders, label, and ship via UPS or USPS that are fulfilled by our Beaver Falls, PA warehouse.
- Pack and ship vendor returns in a timely fashion.
- Receive, unload, count, and sign for all incoming shipments.
- Unpack all incoming inventory items and stock the appropriate shelves.
- Issue any necessary UPS/USPS return labels for customer returns.
- Help ensure that our warehouse is in good operating condition at all times.
- Order all shipping supplies and ensure that we always have the needed shipping supplies to fulfill customer orders.
- Recommend purchase of shipping equipment.
- Organize warehouse location of product for efficient order fulfillment.
- Ensure that warehouse is kept clean.
- Maintain accurate inventory counts of product through regular cycle counts and annual physical inventory counts.
- Help ensure Pegasus Lighting has appropriate stock of lighting products for order fulfillment.
- Key liaison between Pegasus Lighting and shippers.
- Previous shipping experience
- Professional verbal and written skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Friendly and energetic personality
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and displaying strong initiative
- Passionate about success
- Ability to work from our Beaver Falls, PA warehouse location
- Previous experience with UPS Worldship and/or Endicia
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in joining Pegasus Lighting full-time, send an email with PDF resume attached to jobs [at] pegasuslighting [dot] com.
No agencies please!