No Openings At This Time
Begun in 1993, Pegasus Lighting is a division of Edison Lighting Systems, Inc., which, in turn, has been in business since 1987. We sell unique lighting products for both residential and commercial settings. By "unique lighting," we mean light fixtures that are difficult to find, contemporary or avant-garde in styling, custom-made, energy-efficient, and/or powered by a state-of-the-art light source. Thus, we prefer to sell light fixtures that use LED, fluorescent, halogen, or xenon light bulbs instead of traditional incandescent, and fluorescent fixtures that use quiet, energy-efficient electronic ballasts instead of magnetic.
Our mission is to provide unique lighting products of the utmost quality, and to ensure our customer's lighting project is a successful one. On our website, our customers will find detailed product descriptions, installation guides with step-by-step instructions, and how-to articles to get them started on any project. We want our customers to be impressed with the quality and performance of our lighting products along every step of the way. Whether they are selecting a unique light fixture on our website, opening the package that arrived at their door, or admiring the completed installation, we strive for 100% satisfaction. Thatís why we have a generous return policy, a highly knowledgeable customer service department, and a dedicated blog for lighting information and tips.
Our guiding principles include,
- treating everyone fairly and with respect;
- work smarter;
- communicate clearly and thoroughly;
- encourage innovation;
- and, have some fun.
Pegasus Lighting differentiates itself by providing,
- "Unique Lighting Products for Your Special Needs"TM;
- outstanding customer service that you wonít soon forget;
- and, a positive learning experience in lighting.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR PEGASUS LIGHTING?
- Because you want to make an impact on a company...NOW! We promise, your ideas will be heard without having to schedule boring meetings and writing formal reports. Just pick up the phone or email.
- Because you hate being bored doing the same thing over and over and over again. Not going to happen at Pegasus Lighting! Your closet will get full with the many hats you will wear working for us.
- Because you are a self-starter who hates being micro-managed.
- Because you want to work for a growing company in an exciting industry...e-commerce!
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in joining Pegasus Lighting full-time, send an email with PDF resume attached to jobs [at] pegasuslighting [dot] com.
No agencies please!