Description of Emergency Light Fixture with Adjustable Recessed Dual MR16 Heads, Wet Location
This emergency light fixture includes dual adjustable recessed MR16 heads that use 7-watt halogen light bulbs, providing crisp, clean light. It is specifically designed to work in wet locations and has a pure lead battery and a push-to-test switch.
- Housing Colors: white
- Low Profile: 4.2in(Thick) x 5.7in(Width) x 14.9in(Length)
- Emergency MR16 Lights: two fully adjustable, recessed, glare free light heads that use 7-watt MR16 light bulbs
- Dual Voltage: 120 volts or 277 volts (Decision can be made in the field)
- Light Bulbs: uses two 7-watt halogen MR16 base lamps
- Battery: maintenance-free, replaceable 6-volt pure lead battery that provides 90 minutes of emergency operation
- Testing: push button test switch included
- Easy to Install: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- Approvals: complies with UL 924, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), and the National Electric Code (NEC)
- UL Listed: UL listed for wet locations
- 1-Year Warranty: this emergency light fixture carries a 1-year warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Emergency Light Fixtures with Adjustable Recessed Dual MR16 Heads for Wet Locations, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.