Description of PAR Halogen Telescoping Display Light
This plug-in line voltage (120 volts) display light has a telescoping arm that extends 22 to 32 inches, a fully adjustable head, and is available in either black or white. This display light is ideal for lighting trade show booths, museum exhibits, retail displays, artwork, signs, or wall hangings.
- 2 Models:
PDL-188-BK: Black finish
PDL-188-WT: White finish
- Adjustable Arm: telescoping arm, attached to the standard wall clamp, extends from 22 inches to 32 inches
- Compact Fixture Head: 4.75 inches long by 2.0 inches in diameter. This fixture head is NOT large enough to hide a PAR halogen lamp inside. The face and the back of the lamp reflector will be seen outside the fixture head; only the neck of the lamp will be inside the fixture head.
- Adjustable Fixture Head: 90 degrees vertical and 355 degrees rotation
- 10-Foot Cord & Plug: supplied with a 10-ft cord and a 3-prong grounded plug
- On/Off Switch: does not include an on/off switch
- Weight: approximately 3.5 pounds (includes standard clamp, telescoping arm, and fixture head)
- PAR Halogen Light Bulb: uses a line-voltage (120 volts) PAR20 halogen lamp (2.5 inches in diameter) or a PAR30 halogen lamp (3.75 inches in diameter). Lamps must be ordered separately in the Accessories tab.
- Maximum Wattage of 150 Watts
- Standard Wall Clamp Included: the Standard Wall Clamp that is supplied with this display light is designed to mount the display light on a wall with a maximum thickness of 2.5 inches.
- Optional Clamps Available: If you need to attach this display light to a cylindrical pipe (1.5in to 2.5in in diameter), then you should consider purchasing the special Pipe Clamp. If you need to attach this display light to a very thick wall (2in to 4in thick), then you should purchase the special Large Wall Clamp for this purpose. You can order this clamp in the Accessories tab.
- Spacing Guidelines: If there are specific display items that need to be highlighted (e.g., paintings), then use one display light for each item unless the item is especially wide. If the item is especially wide, then use two display lights. Otherwise, use one PAR halogen display light for approximately every 3 feet of horizontal display space.
- Las Vegas Convention Center Guidelines: As long as it is used with the glass shield that is provided and has a wattage that does not exceed 50 watts this display light is approved to be used at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Please read the LVCVA Policy on Halogen Lighting for complete details.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of PAR Halogen Telescoping Display Light (12 or more), please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.