Description of PAR Halogen Flexible Ceiling Lights
This line voltage (120 volts) display ceiling light comes with either a 24-inch or 48-inch flexible arm and is available in a black or white finish. This display light is ideal for lighting trade show booths, museum exhibits, retail displays, artwork, signs, or wall hangings.
- 4 Models:
- Flexible Arm: flexible arm can direct the light exactly where it is needed. The flexible arm is 24 inches long for the #PMO-024 and 48 inches long for the #PMO-048.
- Easy to Install: this fixture should be mounted from a horizontal surface (such as a ceiling). The lead wires coming out of the back of the canopy of the fixture should simply be spliced (connected) to the "hot" and "neutral" wires in a junction box in the ceiling. No transformer is required for this product since it does not use a low voltage lamp.
- On/Off Switch: does not include an on/off switch
PMO-024: approximately 2.5 pounds (includes canopy, flexible arm, and fixture head)
PMO-048: approximately 5.5 pounds (includes canopy, flexible arm, and fixture head)
- Uses PAR Halogen Light Bulb: uses line-voltage (120 volts) PAR20 or PAR30 halogen lamps (light bulbs). Lamps must be ordered separately. You may order these halogen lamps in Accessories tab.
- Maximum Wattage: PAR20 lamps - a maximum of 150 watts; PAR30 lamps - a maximum of 150 watts
- Specifications Sheet: to learn more details about this display light please click Spec Sheet
- Spacing Guidelines: If there are specific display items that need to be highlighted (e.g., paintings), then use one display light for each item unless the item is especially wide. If the item is especially wide, then use two display lights. Otherwise, use one PAR halogen display light for approximately every 3 feet of horizontal display space.
- Las Vegas Convention Center Guidelines: As long as it is used with a PAR halogen lamp that does not exceed 75 watts this display light is approved to be used at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Please read the LVCVA Policy on Halogen Lighting for complete details.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of PAR Halogen Flexible Ceiling Lights (12 or more), please call us at our toll free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Select the quantity of your Accessories below, then click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the Accessories tab.
By Steve Mullens from Shimoni, Kenya on July 24, 2012
I would love to get hold of a couple of these lights, but is it possible to have them 220V? I haven't seen any other light like these and they are exactly what I'm after. All the best, Steve Mullens
By Pegasus Lighting on July 24, 2012
I'm really sorry but we do not have these fixtures rated for 220 Volts.
Depending upon what you want to use these fixtures for, we do have alternatives that can be used on 220V systems.
For example, this LED display light can be used for accent lighting: http://www.pegasuslighting.com/display-light-mr16-led-spot-psl621sl.html
The power supplies are "universal voltage" and would be compatible with 220V, with the appropriate plug adapter.
By Francois from Montreal Canada on December 3, 2012
Hi, Could I install those fixture in a wall? Is the gooseneck rigid enough to stay horizontally for many years?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on December 4, 2012
This light fixture is designed specifically to mount to the ceiling.
By AS from PA on December 4, 2012
Answer:On the 4/0 neck, the head w/o a bulb was too heavy for the flexible neck to maintain rigidity; therefore it was not used for our ceiling location.
By Wendy from Rye, NH on October 16, 2012
I have these light fixtures and use them in my trade show booth. They are mounted up 8 feet and are directed at display cases of jewelry. I have the 50watt small bulbs but need more light. What light bulb do you recommend?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on October 16, 2012
I would recommend trying the 75W PAR30 light bulbs (available on Accessories tab).
Note that you can use light bulbs up to 150W with this light fixture.
PAR Halogen Flexible Ceiling Lights