This low voltage (12 volts) display light in a black finish includes a 50-watt MR16 halogen light bulb, a quiet electronic transformer, and a telescoping arm with a fully adjustable head. It is ideal for lighting trade show booths, museum exhibits, retail displays, artwork, signs, or wall hangings.
- 1 Model: PDL-167-L: Black finish, light bulb included
- Telescoping Arm: extends from 16 inches to 28 inches
- Adjustable Head: provides accurate and versatile control options
- Weight: approximately 3 pounds (includes clamp, telescoping arm, fixture head, plug-in transformer, and MR16 light bulb)
- MR16 Halogen Light Bulb Included: a 50-watt 12-volt MR16 halogen light bulb with a safety front glass and a flood beam spread (EXN-FG) is included. You may purchase replacement lamps in the Accessories tab.
- Maximum Wattage: 50 watts
- Lamp Has Safety Front Lens: the MR16 lamp has a front glass for safety
- Quiet Electronic Transformer: supplied with a 60-watt plug-in electronic transformer that has a 3-prong grounded plug. The transformer is detachable from the 11.5ft cord that, in turn, is permanently attached to the display light.
- On/Off Switch: an on/off rocker switch is located on the transformer
- Clamp: the standard wall clamp that is supplied with this display light is designed to mount the display light on a wall with a maximum thickness of 2.25 inches.
- Optional Clamp Available: If you need to attach this display light to a very thick wall (2in to 4in thick), then you may want to purchase a Large Wall Clamp for this purpose.
- Colored Filters: 7 colored glass filters (red, amber, yellow, green, emerald green, light blue, and blue) and an Optivex UV glass filter can be used with this fixture. Please be careful to order the correct size for these optional filters. If you want to use a colored glass filter, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the filter in place.
- Honeycomb Louver: a black honeycomb louver can be used with this fixture. If you want to use a honeycomb louver, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the louver in place.
- Lenses: a spread lens or a linear spread lens can be used with this fixture. Please be careful to order the correct size for these optional lenses. If you want to use a lens, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the lens in place.
- Clip-On Holder: a black clip-on holder must be used to hold a 2in glass light filter, a honeycomb light louver, or a glass lens on the MR16 lamp.
- Spacing Guidelines: If there are specific display items that need to be highlighted (e.g., paintings), then use one display light for each item unless the item is especially wide. If the item is especially wide, then use two display lights. Otherwise, use one MR16 halogen display light for approximately every 2 feet of horizontal display space.
- Las Vegas Convention Center Guidelines: As long as it is used with an MR16 halogen lamp that has an integral front glass and has a wattage that does not exceed 50 watts this display light is approved to be used at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Please read the LVCVA Policy on Halogen Lighting for complete details.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of MR16 Halogen Telescoping Display Lights (12 or more), please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.