Description of MR16 Halogen Ceiling Mount Flexible Display Light, Remote Transformer
This flexible ceiling mount light fixture is designed to easily accent your display items with bright, crisp halogen light. It uses a remote transformer, allowing for a small, unobtrusive canopy.
- 3 Finishes:
Brushed Nickel (PMI-204-BN-L)
- Adjustable Arm: flexible 24in arm can direct the light exactly where it is needed
- Mounting: this display light can be mounted on the ceiling above workstations, kitchen islands, and other places where direct light is needed
- What’s Included: one 24in flexible arm plus one 50W MR16 halogen lamp
- Steel Construction: head, canopy, and flexible arm are made of steel
- Dimensions: see the Specifications & Measurements tab for a helpful diagram
- MR16 Halogen Light Bulb Included: a 50-watt 12-volt MR16 halogen light bulb with a safety front glass and a flood beam spread (EXN-FG) is included. You may purchase replacement lamps in the Accessories tab.
- Maximum Wattage: 50 watts
- Lamp Has Safety Front Lens: the MR16 lamp has a front glass for safety
- Remote Transformer Required: One 12-volt transformer is required for each continuous run and is ordered separately. Be sure to select a transformer whose wattage rating is equal to or slightly greater than the total wattage of the display lights being powered. A selection of transformers is available on the Accessories tab or you can view our complete selection of
- Calculating Total Wattage of Run: to determine the transformer you need, calculate the total wattage rating of your run by multiplying the number of display lights you intend to power by 50 watts. For example, for 3 display lights, you would need to select a transformer rated for at least 150 watts (3 Fixtures x 50W/Fixture = 150W).
- Lamp Shields: mesh wire lamp shields or solid lamp shields may be purchased in black, white, or brushed nickel. The shield snaps over the MR16 lamp to diffuse glare from the rear of the lamp. You may order these recommended lamp shields in the Accessories tab.
- Colored Glass Filters: 7 colored glass filters (red, amber, yellow, green, emerald green, light blue, and blue) and an Optivex UV glass filter may be used with this fixture. You can order these optional colored glass filters in the Accessories tab. Please be careful to order the correct size for these optional filters. If you want to use a colored glass filter, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the filter in place.
- Honeycomb Louver: a black honeycomb louver may be used with this fixture. You can order these optional louvers in Accessories tab. If you want to use a honeycomb louver, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the louver in place.
- Lenses: a spread lens or a linear spread lens may be used with this fixture. You can order these optional lenses in the Accessories tab. Please be careful to order the correct size for these optional lenses. If you want to use a lens, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the lens in place.
- Clip-On Holder: a clip-on holder must be used to hold a 2in glass light filter, a honeycomb light louver, or a glass lens on the MR16 lamp. You can order these optional clip-on holders in the Accessories tab.
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of MR16 Halogen Ceiling Mount Flexible Display Lights, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Dimensions of MR16 Halogen Ceiling Mount Flexible Display Light, Remote Transformer
Select the quantity of your Accessories below, then click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the Accessories tab.
MR16 Halogen Ceiling Mount Flexible Display Light, Remote Transformer