About our MR16 Halogen Ceiling Mount Flexible Display Light, Integral Transformer
This MR16 halogen display light offers a unique flexible arm to add your own personal touch to your choice in lighting. This bendable, low voltage display light is most commonly used to illuminate hard to light areas.
- 3 Finishes:
Brushed Nickel (PME-204-BN-L)
- Adjustable Arm: flexible 24in arm can direct the light exactly where it is needed
- Mounting: this display light can be mounted on the ceiling above workstations, kitchen islands, and other places where direct light is needed
- What’s Included: one 24in flexible arm with an integral transformer plus one 50W MR16 halogen lamp
- Steel Construction: head, canopy, and flexible arm are made of steel
- Integral Electronic Transformer: integral electronic transformer is included in the canopy
- MR16 Halogen Light Bulb Included: a 50-watt 12-volt MR16 halogen light bulb with a safety front glass and a flood beam spread (EXN-FG) is included.
- Maximum Wattage: 50 watts
- Lamp Has Safety Front Lens: the MR16 lamp has a front glass for safety
- Lamp Shields: mesh wire lamp shields or solid lamp shields may be purchased in black, white, or brushed nickel. The shield snaps over the MR16 lamp to diffuse glare from the rear of the lamp.
- Colored Glass Filters: 7 colored glass filters (red, amber, yellow, green, emerald green, light blue, and blue) and an Optivex UV glass filter may be used with this fixture. Please be careful to order the correct size for these optional filters. If you want to use a colored glass filter, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the filter in place.
- Honeycomb Louver: a black honeycomb louver may be used with this fixture. If you want to use a honeycomb louver, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the louver in place.
- Lenses: a spread lens or a linear spread lens may be used with this fixture. Please be careful to order the correct size for these optional lenses. If you want to use a lens, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the lens in place.
- Clip-On Holder: a clip-on holder must be used to hold a 2in glass light filter, a honeycomb light louver, or a glass lens on the MR16 lamp.
- Easy to Install: canopy easily covers a standard junction box (purchased separately - generally found in most electrical supply stores) [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- UL Listed in USA & Canada
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of MR16 Halogen Ceiling Mount Flexible Display Lights, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
MR16 Halogen Ceiling Mount Flexible Display Light, Integral Transformer
By Rebecca from Southport NC on August 27, 2013
Can this be dimmed?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on August 27, 2013
Yes, with an electronic low voltage dimmer. See this page for our ELV dimmers - http://www.pegasuslighting.com/electronic-low-voltage-dimmers.html