About our MR16 Halogen Fixed Arm Display Lights
This low voltage (12 volts) halogen display light comes in a satin chrome finish and includes a quiet electronic transformer and a 50-watt MR16 light bulb. It's fixed arm is available in either 12 or 24 inches and has a fully adjustable head. This display light is ideal for lighting trade show booths, museum exhibits, retail displays, artwork, signs, or wall hangings.
- 2 Models:
- Finish: satin chrome
- Fixed Arm: 12in fixed arm or 24in fixed arm
- Adjustable Head: fully adjustable head that pivots and swivels to direct light where needed
- Mounting Bracket Included: easy to install; attaches to a horizontal surface with a single mounting bracket
- Weight: approximately 2 pounds (includes mounting bracket, fixed arm, fixture head, plug-in transformer, and MR16 light bulb)
- Halogen Light Bulb Included: 50-watt 12-volt MR16 halogen light bulb with a safety front glass and a flood beam spread (EXN-FG) is included.
- Maximum Wattage: 50 watts
- Transformer Included: a quiet 12-volt plug-in electronic transformer with a 10ft power cord is included
- Colored Filters: 7 colored glass filters (red, amber, yellow, green, emerald green, light blue, and blue) and an Optivex UV glass filter can be used with this fixture. Please be careful to order the correct size for these optional filters. If you want to use a colored glass filter, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the filter in place.
- Honeycomb Louver: a black honeycomb louver can be used with this fixture. If you want to use a honeycomb louver, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the louver in place.
- Clip-On Holder: a black clip-on holder must be used to hold a 2in glass light filter, a honeycomb light louver, or a glass lens on the MR16 lamp.
- Spacing Guidelines: If the display light is intended to "wash" the wall with light, as this one is, then use one display light for every 2-3 feet of horizontal display space, depending on how brightly you want to "wash" the display wall with light.
- Las Vegas Convention Center Guidelines: As long as it is used with the glass shield that is provided and has a wattage that does not exceed 50 watts this display light is approved to be used at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Please read the LVCVA Policy on Halogen Lighting for complete details.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Halogen Fixed Arm Display Lights (12 or more), please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
MR16 Halogen Fixed Arm Display Lights
By Joe Drnach from Treasure Island, FL on April 12, 2013
Which type of bulbs can and can't be used with a dimmer?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on April 15, 2013
Answer:Joe - the manufacturer does not recommend dimming the transformer included with these display lights.
By Gary from Wisconsin on September 17, 2013
What size screw to mount this and what is the distance between the mounting holes?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on September 19, 2013
The distance between the holes from center to center is 1.25 inches. One of the holes is oblong so you can go approximately 1/8 inch in either direction.
The size screw will depend on the mounting surface/type.