Description of MR16 Halogen Fixed Arm Display Lights
This low voltage (12 volts) fixed arm halogen display light comes in a satin chrome finish. This exhibit light includes a quiet electronic transformer a 50-watt MR16 halogen light bulb, and a fully adjustable head that. It is ideal for lighting trade show booths, museum exhibits, retail displays, artwork, signs, or wall hangings.
- Finish: satin chrome
- Fixed Arm: 12in or 24in fixed arm, depending on model selected
- Adjustable Head: fully adjustable head that pivots and swivels to direct light where needed
- Mounting Bracket Included: easy to install; attaches to a horizontal surface with a single mounting bracket
- Weight: approximately 2.0 pounds (includes mounting bracket, fixed arm, fixture head, plug-in transformer, and light bulb)
- MR16 Halogen Light Bulb Included: a 50-watt 12-volt MR16 halogen light bulb with a safety front glass and a flood beam spread (EXN-FG) is included. You may purchase spare lamps in the Accessories tab.
- Maximum Wattage: 50 watts
- Transformer Included: a quiet 12-volt plug-in electronic transformer with a 10ft power cord is included
- Colored Filters: 7 colored glass filters (red, amber, yellow, green, emerald green, light blue, and blue) and an Optivex UV glass filter can be used with this fixture. You can order these optional filters in the Accessories tab. Please be careful to order the correct size for these optional filters. If you want to use a colored glass filter, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the filter in place.
- Honeycomb Louver: a black honeycomb louver can be used with this fixture You can order these optional louvers in the Accessories tab. If you want to use a honeycomb louver, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the louver in place.
- Lenses: a spread lens or a linear spread lens can be used with this fixture. You may can these optional lenses in the Accessories tab. Please be careful to order the correct size for these optional lenses. If you want to use a lens, you must also order a Clip-On Holder to hold the lens in place.
- Clip-On Holder: a black clip-on holder must be used to hold a 2in glass light filter, a honeycomb light louver, or a glass lens on the MR16 lamp. You can order these optional Clip-On holders in the Accessories tab.
- Spacing Guidelines: If the display light is intended to "wash" the wall with light, as this one is, then use one display light for every 2-3 feet of horizontal display space, depending on how brightly you want to "wash" the display wall with light.
- Las Vegas Convention Center Guidelines: As long as it is used with the glass shield that is provided and has a wattage that does not exceed 50 watts this display light is approved to be used at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Please read the LVCVA Policy on Halogen Lighting for complete details.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Halogen Fixed Arm Display Lights (12 or more), please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Select the quantity of your Accessories below, then click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the Accessories tab.
MR16 Halogen Fixed Arm Display Lights