About our LEDme Display Case Spot Light
Highlight your displays with this energy-efficient LED display light. It has a flexible neck and adjustable arm, so you can position it exactly where it's needed to spotlight your items. It is designed to mount to a surface by simply drilling a small hole. The LEDs are available in 2 color temperatures and 2 beam spreads, so you can customize your lighting effect.
- 3 Finishes:
- 2 Color Temperatures:
3000K, Warm White
4500K, Cool White
- 2 Beam Spreads:
Narrow Flood, 25°
- Surface Mount: includes a stem holder and locknut for attaching to a surface with a maximum thickness of 1.5in.
- Flexible Neck: allows for light to be directed exactly where it's needed
- Sturdy Adjustable Arm: has a maximum length of 18in and a minimum length of 4in. Arm can be shortened in the field.
- Specifications: for the complete specification for these LED 3W Spot Display Lights, please examine the information on this Specifications Sheet (PDF).
- Durable Construction: die-cast aluminum head, steel rod, copper base, and acrylic lens
- High Power LED
- Wattage: only 3 watts
- Light Output: 100 lumens for 3000K color temperature; 110 lumens for 4500K color temperature
- No Harmful UV/IR Radiation: UV radiation from incandescent and fluorescent display lights can sometimes cause color change and surface deterioration over time
- Cool Operation: gives off very little heat
REQUIRED LED DRIVER
- Plug-In LED Driver Sold Separately: one 700mA constant current LED driver (model PLED-700MA12-P) is required for powering the display lights. Each driver can power 1-4 display lights. The display light's lead wires simply connect to the terminal blocks.
- Installation Instructions: simply drill a 5/8in hole, feed stem holder and wires through the hole, and then tighten locknut. Connect wires to terminal block of LED driver and then plug driver into power. Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF) for more information.
- 72-Inch Lead Wires: wires connect to terminal blocks of LED driver (sold separately)
- Spacing Guidelines: If there are specific display items that need to be highlighted (e.g., paintings), then use one display light for each item unless the item is especially wide. If the item is especially wide, then use two display lights. Otherwise, use one display light for approximately every 2 feet of horizontal display space.
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- WAC Lighting
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED 3-Watt Spot Display Lights, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.