Description of LED Battery Operated MR16 Spot Fixed Arm Wall Clamp Display Light with Cylinder Shade
The ridged design on the light head of this LED battery operated display light is a sophisticated yet low-profile feature. This product will help display your artwork or showcase in its best light, bringing out beautiful details and textures.
- Battery Operated Display Lights: these Li-ion battery powered display lights are an excellent solution for trade show lighting. Install these lights to spotlight paintings, pictures, or other special objects without the need to constantly plug into power.
- 2 Finishes to Choose From:
- Versatile Mounting Bracket Included: bracket will mount on a wall with a maximum thickness of 2in or on a pipe with a minimum diameter of 0.5in and a maximum diameter of 1.75in. This clamp also includes a Slide Block, which allows the stem of the display light to be slid forward or backward and then tightened into position.
- Sturdy Fixed Arm: a fixed arm with a maximum length of 16in and a diameter of 0.5in
- What's Included:
Sturdy fixed arm display light
6-Watt LED MR16 Light Bulb
- LED Light Bulb Included: MR16 lamp with 3 LEDs
- Wattage: only 6 watts
- Voltage: 12 volts
- 2 Color Temperatures: neutral white or warm white color temperature
- Illumination: PA-MR16LED-WW is roughly equivalent to a halogen 50-watt MR16 3000K light bulb; PA-MR16LED-NW is roughly equivalent to a halogen 50-watt MR16 4000K light bulb
- Very Long Life: 50,000 hours of rated life on average
- Beam Spread: 40║ flood beam spread
- No Harmful UV Radiation: LED MR16 lamp emits no UV radiation. [Caution: UV radiation from a halogen MR16 lamp can cause color change and surface deterioration over time.]
- Cool Operation: gives off very little heat
- Spare Light Bulbs: to purchase spare light bulbs for this fixture, please order in the Accessories tab
- All of these items are ordered separately on the Accessories tab.
- Lithium-Ion Battery Pack: 14.8-volt rechargeable Li-ion battery pack with universal smart charger (model # PE5871) is required to power these display lights.
- Battery Life: to determine the battery life, divide 71 watt-hours by the total wattage being powered. For example, the battery will power one 6-watt LED light bulb for 12 hours, two 6-watt LED light bulbs for 6 hours, or three 6-watt LED light bulbs for 4 hours.
- Low Voltage Splitters: splitters allow several light fixtures to be connected to a single transformer
- Extension Cord: adds 10ft of additional lead wire from the power source to the beginning of the electrical run
- In-Line Rotary Dimmer: can dim up to 4 MR16 LED light bulbs
- Easy to Install: mount the LED display light on a wall or pipe using the provided mounting bracket and then connect the display light(s) to the Li-ion battery pack
- Spacing Guidelines: If there are specific display items that need to be highlighted (e.g., paintings), then use one display light for each item unless the item is especially wide. If the item is especially wide, then use two display lights. Otherwise, use one display light for approximately every 2 feet of horizontal display space.
- Las Vegas Approved
- 1-Year warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Battery Operated MR16 Spot Wall Clamp Display Lights please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.