About our LED Battery Operated MR16 Spot Fixed Arm Wall Clamp Display Light with Cylinder Shade
The ridged design on the light head of this LED battery operated display light is a sophisticated yet low-profile feature. This product will help display your artwork or showcase in its best light, bringing out beautiful details and textures.
- Battery Operated Display Lights: these Li-ion battery powered display lights are an excellent solution for trade show lighting. Install these lights to spotlight paintings, pictures, or other special objects without the need to constantly plug into power.
- 2 Finishes to Choose From:
- Versatile Mounting Bracket Included: bracket will mount on a wall with a maximum thickness of 2in or on a pipe with a minimum diameter of 0.5in and a maximum diameter of 1.75in. This clamp also includes a Slide Block, which allows the stem of the display light to be slid forward or backward and then tightened into position.
- Sturdy Fixed Arm: a fixed arm with a maximum length of 16in and a diameter of 0.5in
- What's Included:
Sturdy fixed arm display light
6-Watt LED MR16 Light Bulb
- LED Light Bulb Included: MR16 lamp with 3 LEDs
- Wattage: only 6 watts
- Voltage: 12 volts
- 2 Color Temperatures: neutral white or warm white color temperature
- Illumination: PA-MR16LED-WW is roughly equivalent to a halogen 50-watt MR16 3000K light bulb; PA-MR16LED-NW is roughly equivalent to a halogen 50-watt MR16 4000K light bulb
- Very Long Life: 50,000 hours of rated life on average
- Beam Spread: 40º flood beam spread
- No Harmful UV Radiation: LED MR16 lamp emits no UV radiation. [Caution: UV radiation from a halogen MR16 lamp can cause color change and surface deterioration over time.]
- Cool Operation: gives off very little heat
- Lithium-Ion Battery Pack: 14.8-volt rechargeable Li-ion battery pack with universal smart charger (model # PE5871) is required to power these display lights.
- Battery Life: to determine the battery life, divide 71 watt-hours by the total wattage being powered. For example, the battery will power one 6-watt LED light bulb for 12 hours, two 6-watt LED light bulbs for 6 hours, or three 6-watt LED light bulbs for 4 hours.
- Low Voltage Splitters: splitters allow several light fixtures to be connected to a single transformer
- Extension Cord: adds 10ft of additional lead wire from the power source to the beginning of the electrical run
- In-Line Rotary Dimmer: can dim up to 4 MR16 LED light bulbs
- Easy to Install: mount the LED display light on a wall or pipe using the provided mounting bracket and then connect the display light(s) to the Li-ion battery pack
- Spacing Guidelines: If there are specific display items that need to be highlighted (e.g., paintings), then use one display light for each item unless the item is especially wide. If the item is especially wide, then use two display lights. Otherwise, use one display light for approximately every 2 feet of horizontal display space.
- Las Vegas Approved
- 1-Year warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Battery Operated MR16 Spot Wall Clamp Display Lights please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
LED Battery Operated MR16 Spot Fixed Arm Wall Clamp Display Light with Cylinder Shade
By Cindy from Washington on July 19, 2012
I am interested in several of your battery operated lights, but have one question: Can they somehow also be used with electricity if available? I will be using these for art show displays.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on July 20, 2012
Answer:Hi Cindy! It depends on the product.
For the LED Battery Operated MR16 Spot Fixed Arm Wall Clamp Display Light, if you purchase the Li-Ion battery pack, you can operate it via the battery pack OR you can plug in the smart charger and still operate the light(s).
Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please let us know.
By Julie from Jennersville, PA on March 19, 2013
What is the weight of this product?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on March 19, 2013
Answer:Approximately 1.75 lbs
By Dennis Ortiz from Ranco Cucamonga, Calif on August 15, 2013
I need two of these lights for trade show roll up's. What do I need to order?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on August 15, 2013
You will need to order the following.
(2) light fixtures
(1) Li-ion battery pack with charger
(1) 2-Way Low Voltage Splitter (to connect both lights to the battery pack).
Please note that LED light bulbs and the mounting bracket are included with each light fixture.
Optional Accessories -
10ft extension cord