GE 42-Watt Dimmable Triple Biax Compact Fluorescent (CFL) 4-Pin GX24-q4 Base
The 42-watt dimmable CFL has a 17,000-hour rated life, good lumen maintenance, and a fast warm-up time.
- Bulb Shape: triple twin tube
- Bulb Type: plug-in compact fluorescent (CFL)
- Wattage: 42 watts
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Lumen Output: 3,200 initial lumens; average of 2,690 lumens throughout the rated life of lamp
- Maximum Overall Length: 6.40 inches MOL
- Excellent Rated Life: 17,000 hours of rated life on average
- Base Type: 4-pin GX24-q4 base
- Uses: retail, display, hospitality, and office lighting
- Dimmable: with appropriate dimming ballast
- Low Mercury Content: this lamp is TCLP compliant
- EOL (End-of-Life Protection): this lamp has a circuit that senses when it has reached the end of its useful life and then automatically turns off power. This prevents dangerous overheating and melting, which can damage the fixture the lamp is installed in.
- ANSI Ballast Code: 60901-IEC-7442-2
- Brand: GE Lighting
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of GE 42-Watt Triple Biax Plug-In CFLs please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.