Description of GE 13-Watt Dimmable Triple Biax Compact Fluorescent (CFL) 4-Pin GX24q-1 Base, Non-Amalgam
This dimmable 13-watt triple tube plug-in compact fluorescent lamp is for use with a compatible GX24q-1 4-pin fixture. This bulb will reach full brightness faster than other CFLs that contain amalgam and is best used in applications where temperature extremes are not a factor.
- Bulb Shape: triple twin tube
- Bulb Type: plug-in compact fluorescent (CFL)
- Wattage: 13 watts
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Lumen Output: 900 initial lumens; average of 755 lumens throughout the rated life of lamp
- Maximum Overall Length: 4.20 inches MOL
- Excellent Rated Life: 17,000 hours of rated life on average
- Base Type: 4-pin GX24q-1 base
- Uses: retail, display, hospitality, and office lighting
- Dimmable: with appropriate dimming ballast
- Low Mercury Content: this lamp is TCLP compliant
- Non-Amalgam: because this CFL does not contain amalgam, it will reach full brightness faster. However, non-amalgam CFLs should not be used in locations with extreme temperatures.
- EOL (End-of-Life Protection): this lamp has a circuit that senses when it has reached the end of its useful life and then automatically turns off power. This prevents dangerous overheating and melting, which can damage the fixture the lamp is installed in.
- ANSI Ballast Code: 60901-IEC-3413-1
- Brand: GE Lighting
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of GE 13-Watt Triple Biax Plug-In CFLs please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.