Description of 3/8 Twin Screw NM Cable Connector
This low-profile twin screw all-purpose connector fits a standard round 1/2in knockout or a 5/8in knockout with "flats."
- Popular Use: often used for installing low-profile under cabinet light fixtures. Normally only one cable connector is supplied with a lighting fixture; additional connectors are needed when multiple fixtures are wired together.
- Other Names: sometimes referred to as a non-metallic sheathed cable connector, non-metallic cable connector, an NM cable connector, an NM clamp connector, a clamp connector for non-metallic cable, or a strain relief clamp
- Knockout Size: fits standard round 1/2in knockout or 5/8in knockout with "flats"
- Trade Size: 3/8
- Outside Diameter: actual outside diameter of threaded nipple is 1/2in
- Inside Diameter: inside diameter of threaded nipple is 3/8in
- Fixture Nut Included: furnished with a fixture nut for easy tightening
- Style: clamp is tightened down with two screws
- Throat Diameter of Clamp: 0.38 inches
- Number of Cables: only one cable should be secured by this connector
- Official Recommended Use: recommended for use with non-metallic sheathed cable such as standard household wire, armored cable (AC), flexible metal conduit (FMC), and metal clad (MC) cable made of steel or corrugated aluminum
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 3/8 Twin Screw Cable Connectors, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.