Description of 8-Watt Cold Cathode Fluorescent BR30 Flood Medium Lock Out Base Frosted
This cold cathode fluorescent light bulb is available in two color temperatures. It delivers 325 lumens of light, which makes it equivalent to a 40-watt incandescent lamp. It’s a dimmable and energy-efficient alternative that offers an impressive rated life.
- Bulb Shape: BR30
- Bulb Type: cold cathode fluorescent light bulb
- Wattage: only 8 watts; roughly equivalent to 40-watt incandescent lamp
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 3.75 inches
- Maximum Overall Length: 5.39 inches MOL
- Rated Life: 18,000 hours of rated life on average
- Coating: frosted
- Base Type: medium screw lock out base. This light bulb includes a plastic insert for a fixture socket. This plastic insert, if installed, will only allow compatible lock-out base light bulbs to be screwed into the socket, thus preventing the installation of less efficient lamps such as incandescent light bulbs. View this short clip from Litetronics for more information about lock out bases.
- Uses: dimmable fixtures, recessed cans, signs, track lighting
- Dimmable: yes, down to 5% of light output with standard incandescent dimmers
- UL Listed
- Operating Temperature: 5°F - 105°F
- Weather Resistant: may be used indoors or outdoors
- Case Quantity: available in case quantities of 6/case
- Brand: Litetronics
- Specifications: for a complete description of the specifications of the 8-Watt Cold Cathode Fluorescent BR30 Flood Medium Lock Out Base Frosted please see this Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- 2-Year Warranty: this lamp carries a 2-year warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 8-Watt Cold Cathode Fluorescent BR30 Flood Medium Lock Out Base Frosted, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.