|Add critical lighting to an indoor or outdoor darkened area quickly and easily using a battery operated light fixture - no electrical outlet needed. Our selection of battery operated lighting offers many different types of uses and all have energy-efficient LEDs and are powered by either lithium-ion, lithium coin, AAA, AA, C, or D batteries.|
Learn More About Our Battery Operated Lights
- Lots of Uses
- When you browse our battery power lights and battery powered lamps youíll find products that run the gamut in terms of applications - from LED outdoor lights to light fixtures for displays, to closet lights, to battery LED lights for the garage, and more. Itís difficult to pinpoint where our battery powered lights are most commonly installed, because there are so many situations where cordless lighting is more convenient. Thus, there is almost no end to the number of places where our battery powered LED lights are used. These battery lights come in many different shapes and sizes, so they can meet many different needs.
- Perfect for Small Projects
- Our customers often use these battery lights for small projects where they might not want to bring in an electrician. For example, homeowners often use a cordless picture light if they want to illuminate a piece of artwork without the hassle of hardwiring the light fixture to power, or hiding cords that snake to a nearby electrical outlet. The same applies for miniature recessed LED lights. Typically, people install these in cabinets, nooks, or other small spaces and are able to complete the project without professional help. In fact, this ease of installation is one of the key factors that make our battery operated lamp products so popular.
- Outdoor Too!
- Outdoor areas are another popular location for battery operated lighting and battery powered lamp fixtures. Itís difficult to run outdoor electrical wires long distances, so customers will use these battery LED lights for garden lights, spotlights, patio lights, and more. Shed light on your plants and outdoor areas while making walkways safer through illumination when you install our outdoor battery operated lights.
- Not Just for Homeowners
- Finally, exhibit designers and business professionals often use wireless lights to ensure theyíll have illuminated displays even if there is no nearby outlet. Such battery powered lamps are easy to transport, and there is always a use for a quality light that is battery powered.