About our Fixed Mount Xenon Hardwire Bell-Shaped Barbecue Grill Light
This 35-watt xenon barbecue light is designed with a unique bell-shaped head to distribute the lighting you need onto your grill or workbench. Fixed mount installations are ideal for cases where you do not want to move the light to other locations.
- 2 Attractive Finishes:
Black Aluminum (model #PBQ-03-FD-120V-24-BLT) - spun aluminum with black textured powder coat finish
Stainless Steel (model #PBQ-03-FD-120V-24-SS) - neck, base, and head are made of high quality stainless steel
- Adjustable Neck: 24in, flexible, adjustable neck. The neck is intended to be installed in a question mark shape, allowing you to direct the light where it's needed. For optimal performance and balance, do not flex the arm horizontally at a 90 degree angle from the base.
- Bell-Shaped Head: with a 3.5in diameter
- Mounting Base: with on/off push switch
- Xenon Light Bulb Included: 35-watt, 120-volt, T4 xenon light bulb with a double contact bayonet base is included
- Good Lamp Life: rated life is 2,000 hours on average
- On/Off Switch: on/off push switch located at base with a rubber boot cover
- Hardwires to Power: 9-inch black, white, and ground lead wires for hardwiring directly to power
- Lamp Socket: brass nickel-plated screw shell with a ceramic contact and stainless steel spring with 200°C silicone lead wires
- Install Instructions: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- ETL Listed: ETL listed in the USA & Canada
- Brand: Focus Industries
- 3-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Fixed-Mount Xenon 35-Watt 120-Volt Bell-Shaped Barbecue Lights, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Fixed Mount Xenon Hardwire Bell-Shaped Barbecue Grill Light
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
August 7, 2012
The light is easy to install, complements our stainless steel grill and brings plenty of light to the grill area so we know when the steak is done to perfection.
Pros:Presented as listed.
By Lynn Bowles from Rome, Ga. on July 24, 2012
I have a newly constructed outside kitchen, and want to mount this light to a stone wall with a standard plastic receptacle box wired for 120 volts and mounted flush in the stone side wall of the fireplace. Will the base of this light attach to a standard receptacle box, and fully cover the box? Thanks.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on July 24, 2012
The diameter of the base of this BBQ light is 3.5in.
I do not think that will fully cover a standard receptacle box.
By Judy from Santa Rosa Beach, FL on September 12, 2014
This is supposed to be stainless steel. I am looking at this for an ocean front deck. It needs to be really stainless steel to not rust. Please let me know if it will work for this situation.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on September 15, 2014
Answer:Judy, yes, it's available in a high quality stainless steel finish.
By Fred from arizona on April 2, 2014
I am replacing an 8 yr. old 120V fixed bbq light that is mounted directly into a concrete base and secured by 3 mounting screws. I do not have access to the base from underneath and therefore will not be able to attach a mounting bracket to secure the light fixture. Will this light work with my mounting configuration? If not, any suggestions?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on April 3, 2014
Unfortunately you need access below to secure this light to the mounting surface. You may want to consider a clamp on light instead.
By Ron from California on April 15, 2014
How do I mount this on a granite or similar type counter top?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on April 15, 2014
Regardless of the material, you need a hole through it to secure the light to the surface with the included wing nut, which tightens below the surface.