About our Fixed Mount Halogen MR16 Hardwire Bullet-Shaped Barbecue Grill Light
This 35-watt halogen MR16 barbecue light has a flexible arm that allows you to direct the bullet-shaped head where light is needed. Simply hardwire to power, mount it to your grill, and you are ready to cook.
- 3 Attractive Finishes:
Black Aluminum (model #PBQ-08-FD-120V-24-BLT) - cast aluminum with black textured powder coat finish
Bronze Aluminum (model #PBQ-08-FD-120V-24-BRT) - cast aluminum with bronze textured powder coat finish
Stainless Steel (model #PBQ-08-FD-120V-24-SS) - neck, base, and bullet-shaped head are made of high quality cast 316 stainless steel
- Adjustable Neck: 24in, flexible, adjustable neck
- Bullet-Shaped Head
- Mounting Base: with on/off push switch
- Halogen Light Bulb Included: 35-watt, 120-volt, MR16 halogen light bulb with a medium base is included. MR16 light bulbs with a medium base are also commonly referred to as mini PAR16.
- Good Lamp Life: rated life is 2,000 hours on average
- On/Off Switch: on/off push switch located at base with a waterproof rubber boot cover
- Hardwires to Power: 9-inch black, white, and ground lead wires for hardwiring directly to power
- Lamp Socket: high-temperature ceramic medium base with 250°C silicone lead wires
- Install Instructions: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- ETL Listed: ETL listed in the USA & Canada
- Brand: Focus Industries
- 3-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Fixed Mount Halogen MR16 35-Watt 120-Volt Bullet-Shaped Barbecue Lights, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Fixed Mount Halogen MR16 Hardwire Bullet-Shaped Barbecue Grill Light
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
MR16 - 35 Watt Flexible Grill Light
October 11, 2012
Decided to pay a bit more then a 'base' model after reading reviews on how those failed in a year. The MR16-35 Watt unit is very good quality and I'm happy to have upgraded to it. Quality Stainless Steel construction which matches the grill.
Central Coast, California
I would recommend this item to a friend.
All indications positive
December 18, 2011
Delivered units in timely manner and upon inspection appear to be solidly made. Time will tell as units are to be installed in a barbeque area on a coastal home. So not sure about 5 stars until have time to test, so gave 4 stars.
By Fernando from Los Angeles, CA on February 27, 2013
How does the base mount to the counter top? I am replacing an old light and have anchors in a stone counter. I would like to use the same anchors and not drill into the counter again. The anchors are 2" apart in a triangle shape.
By Julian from Key West, FL on February 27, 2013
The light has a threaded 1/2" nipple that goes through the countertop. You will need to use a 5/8" bit for this. On the underside, it is secured with a large wing nut. You will have to mount a junction box as well, to connect power.
I just drilled a hole in the back of a 2 gang junction box, then secured it all with the wing nut. Mine is near the ocean, so all fittings and the box are sealed.
It is of high quality stainless steel, though. It's a professional grade light.
By Robert Hughes from Scottsdale, AZ on January 5, 2013
I have lots of access to 12VDC and none of 120VAC by BBQ. Will 12V MR16 bulbs fit and work. Can't think why not, but better ask.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on January 7, 2013
Answer:No, 12V MR16 light bulbs will not fit. They have a different base than 120V MR16 light bulbs, so they won't even fit in the socket.