Contact Us Contact Us
Now In: Ballasts


Not all light bulbs can simply be screwed into a socket. Some light bulbs, such as linear fluorescent and metal halide, require the use of a ballast to power them. Ballasts come in all shapes and sizes to suit different applications. We offer electronic fluorescent and metal halide ballasts from the top brands - Fulham, Keystone Technologies, and Universal.

Metal Halide Ballasts
Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts
Fulham Fluorescent Ballasts
Keystone Technologies Ballasts
Universal Ballasts


comments powered by Disqus

Need Assistance?

Our Customers Say...

Read over 1400 more comments.

Most Popular Blog Posts