Description of 5-Watt Cold Cathode Fluorescent A19 Lamp Medium Lock Out Base Frosted
The rated life on this cold cathode fluorescent light bulb will surpass any comparable CFL. In addition, this light bulb will perform well in flashing signs or message centers without blurring.
- Bulb Shape: A19 lamp
- Bulb Type: cold cathode fluorescent light bulb
- Wattage: only 5 watts; roughly equivalent to 30-watt incandescent lamp
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 2-3/8 inches
- Maximum Overall Length: 4.33 inches MOL
- Rated Life: 25,000 hours of rated life on average
- Coating: frosted
- Base Type: medium screw lock out base. The light bulb includes a plastic insert for a fixture socket. This plastic insert, if installed, will only allow compatible lock-out base light bulbs to be screwed into the socket, thus preventing the installation of less efficient lamps such as incandescent light bulbs. View this short clip from Litetronics for more information about lock out bases.
- Uses: dimmable and flashable fixtures, general lighting
- Dimmable: yes, down to 5% of light output with standard incandescent dimmers
- Flashable: this CCFL can be used in flashing signs without shortening its rated life
- UL Listed
- Operating Temperature: 5°F - 105°F
- Weather Resistant: may be used indoors or outdoors
- Case Quantity: available in case quantities of 15/case
- Brand: Litetronics
- Specifications: for a complete description of the specifications of the 5-Watt Cold Cathode Fluorescent A19 Lamp Medium Lock Out Base Frosted please see this Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- 2-Year Warranty: this light bulb carries a 2-year warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 5-Watt Cold Cathode Fluorescent A19 Lamp Medium Lock Out Base Frosted, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.