Description of 6-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights,
1000 Lumens, 12.5W, Damp Location
This six inch LED retrofit module for recessed lighting features CREE LEDs and two trim finish options. It is dimmable, energy efficient, and long-lasting, boasting an average rated life of 50,000 hours. Thatís 17 years of use at eight hours a day. Itís also very easy to install, making it the ideal product for any home or business.
- 2 Models: LR6-DR1000 (2700K); LR6C-DR1000 (3500K)
- Trim Finishes: this LED retrofit module comes with a white reflector & flange. (Flange: a rim, collar, or ring around the outside of the reflector. Recessed Trim = reflector + flange.) Three optional reflector accessories include a diffuse anodized aluminum reflector (LT6A-DR), a black diffuse reflector (LT6AB-DR), and a wheat diffuse reflector (LT6AW-DR). Please order optional reflector trims on the Accessories tab.
- Overall Height: 6.25in
- Diameter: 7-3/8in including the trimís flange (outside diameter)
- Heat Sink: dissipates heat from LEDs, keeping their temperature low and increasing their rated life
- Specifications: for the complete specifications for these 6-Inch LED Retrofit Modules please examine the information on the Specifications & Measurements tab and this Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- CREE LEDs: the module uses LEDs from Cree with an integrated driver
- Light Output: 1000 lumens
- Wattage: only 12.5 watts
- Efficacy: 80 lumens/watt
- 2 Color Temperatures: color temperatures of 2700K (warm white, similar to incandescent) and 3500K (neutral white)
- Excellent Color Rendering: 90 CRI
- Very Long Life: 50,000 hours of rated life on average
- Photometrics: See the Specifications & Measurements tab
- Base: GU24 base [Caution: This LED retrofit module is intended for use with the Cree H6 housing or with 6in housings from select manufacturers using the supplied GU24 whip adapter.]
- Input Voltage: 120V, 60Hz AC
- Dimmable: down to 20 percent with most incandescent dimmers. Please visit our Accessories tab to purchase a compatible dimmer, or for a complete list of dimmers view the Recommended Dimmers List (PDF).
- Retrofit or New Construction: this recessed light module can be used in previously installed downlights or with new construction recessed lights
- Easy to Install: Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- Housing Compatibility: designed for use in standard line voltage (120V) 6-inch IC or Non-IC housing. (See the Specifications & Measurements tab for a housing compatibility diagram.)
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- UL Listed in USA & Canada
- Brand: Cree
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 6-Inch Retrofit Modules for Recessed Lights, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Specifications of 6-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights,
1000 Lumens, 12.5W, Damp Location
Housing Compatibility Dimensions
Select the quantity of your Accessories below, then click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the Accessories tab.
By Chuck Bucchioni from Woodbury, Connecticut on April 16, 2013
Folks, how can I tell if my house is "compatible with the LR6"? There are currently 2 incandescent recessed light fixtures on my porch. I am having the porch re-done and want to replace the recessed lights with 2013 technology. I'm interested in the 6-inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights but concerned it may not be compatible.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on April 17, 2013
Take a look at the housing compatibility chart on the Specs & Measurements tab. It shows dimensions required for installing the retrofit module. If your housing on your porch meets these dimensions, then you shouldn't have any issue.
6-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 1000 Lumens, 12.5W, Damp Location