About our 6-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 1000 Lumens, 13W, Damp Location
Easily replace existing 6-inch incandescent and compact fluorescent recessed lights with this energy-efficient retrofit module. At only 13-watts, this LED retrofit module emits brilliant lighting for your home without the high energy costs of incandescent lighting. This retrofit module is ETL listed, CA Title 24 compliant, and is backed by at 5-year warranty.
- Attractive White Trim Finish
- Overall Height: 4.75in
- Overall Diameter: 7-1/8in, includes trim
- Aluminum Heat Sink: dissipates heat from LEDs, keeping their temperature low and increasing their rated life
- Frosted Polycarbonate Lens
- Mounting Hardware Included: torsion springs are pre-attached to the downlight for easy installation. Extra torsion clips are also included.
- Bright Samsung LEDs
- Wattage: only 13 watts
- High Lumen Output: 1000 lumens
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (cool white)
- Good Color Rendering: 81 CRI
- Long Life: 35,000 hours of rated life on average
- Beam Angle: 95.5 degrees
- Base Type: E26 screw-in medium base adapter included
- Integrated Driver: 120 volts, 60Hz input
- Recommended CFL & LED Dimmers
- GU24 Connector: an 8in GU24 connector is required for CA Title 24 compliance with existing GU24 housings. This connector replaces a screw-in socket connection.
- Retrofit or New Construction: this recessed light module can retrofit previously installed downlights or it can be used with new construction. It is a direct LED replacement for 6in recessed incandescent or CFL downlights. Works with most major brands of IC, Non-IC, and Airtight universal housings with at least 4.25in clearance inside the housing.
- Easy to Install: just remove existing lamp and trim, connect to power and secure LED downlight with included torsion springs. Also, please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Indoor Use Only
- Energy Star Compliant (3000K model only)
- ETL Listed in the USA & Canada
- CA Title 24 Compliant: this product complies with the strict energy efficiency requirements established by the state of California
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 6-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
6-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 1000 Lumens, 13W, Damp Location
By Seth from Portland, Oregon on April 2, 2014
I am very interested in this light (4000K version). My question is this, I have a housing that is more than 6.5" wide. Will this fit into that opening, and will I be able to clip the torsion springs in the clamps? If the distance between the torsion springs is shorter than what I have, the light will not stay up. If this won't work, do you know what will?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on April 2, 2014
As long as your can's inside diameter is less than 6.75in than you are good to go. A minimum height of 4.25in is required as well.