Description of 6-Inch Surface Adjustable LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 613 Lumens, 11W, Damp Location
This LED retrofit module features an adjustable trim, allowing you to easily direct the light. The LEDs use only 11 watts of power and are available in 3 color temperatures. With this attractive LED recessed light, you can fully customize your energy-efficient lighting project.
- 3 Color Temperature Options: 2700K (warm white), 3000K (warm white), 4000K (cool white)
- 6 Finishes:
- Surface Adjustable Trim: metal trim rotates 65° horizontally and 40° vertically
- Diameter: 8in including the trim’s flange (outside diameter)
- Heat Sink: dissipates heat from LEDs, keeping their temperature low and increasing their rated life
- Specifications: for the complete specifications for these 6-Inch LED Retrofit Modules please examine the information on the Specifications & Measurements tab and this Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- CREE LEDs: the module uses LEDs from Cree with an integrated driver
- Light Output: 576 lumens for
NLEDR-664-27; 581 lumens for NLEDR-664-30; 613 lumens for NLEDR-664-40
- Wattage: only 11 watts
- 3 Color Temperatures: choose from color temperatures of 2700K (warm white), 3000K (warm white), and 4000K (cool white)
- Excellent Color Rendering: 94 CRI
- Very Long Life: 50,000 hours of rated life on average
- Base Type: E26 screw-in medium base. If you would like to install this module in a GU24 housing, visit our Accessories tab to purchase the GU24 adapter.
- Input Voltage: 120V, 60Hz AC
- Dimmable: down to 5 percent. Please visit our Accessories tab to purchase a compatible dimmer, or for a complete list of dimmers view the Specifications Sheet (PDF).
- Retrofit or New Construction: this recessed light module can be used in previously installed downlights or with new construction recessed lights
- Easy to Install: just remove existing lamp and trim, attach the module’s base adapter to existing socket, and secure the LED downlight module in the housing with built-in torsion springs. Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- Housing Compatibility: designed for use in an existing line voltage (120V) 6-inch IC or Non-IC housing with a medium base socket.
- This product is part of Nora Lighting's LED Retrofit Diamond Series. For more information, and to see how easy it is to install, view this video from Nora Lighting.
- All of these Accessories are ordered separately on the Accessories tab
- Compatible Dimmer
- GU24 Base Adapter: allows LED retrofit module to be installed in GU24 housings
- Torsion Spring Mounting Ring: allows LED retrofit module to be installed in housings without torsion spring brackets
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- RoHS Compliant
- CA Title 24 Compliant: this product complies with the strict energy efficiency requirements established by the state of California
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- Brand: Nora Lighting
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 6-Inch Surface Adjustable LED Retrofit Modules for Recessed Lights, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Specifications of 6-Inch Surface Adjustable LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights,
613 Lumens, 11W, Damp Location
|Select the quantity of your Accessories below, then click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the Accessories tab.
By Jorge from FL on April 13, 2013
I intend to use this to light artwork on the wall. It will be approximately 7' from the fixture and I would like to know the angle of projection. Will it look like a flood or spot light?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on April 15, 2013
Answer:It adjusts 40 degrees from the vertical. The beam spread will be a flood.
6-Inch Surface Adjustable LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 613 Lumens, 11W, Damp Location