About our 6-Inch Surface Adjustable LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 700 Lumens, 12.55W, Wet Location
This LED retrofit module features an adjustable trim, allowing you to easily direct the light. The LEDs use only 12.55 watts of power and are available in 3 color temperatures. With this attractive LED recessed light, you can fully customize your energy-efficient lighting project.
- 3 Color Temperature Options: 2700K (warm white), 3000K (warm white), 4000K (cool white)
- 6 Finishes:
- Surface Adjustable Trim: metal trim rotates 65° horizontally and 55° vertically
- Diameter: 8in including the trim’s flange (outside diameter)
- Heat Sink: dissipates heat from LEDs, keeping their temperature low and increasing their rated life
- CREE LEDs: the module uses LEDs from Cree with an integrated driver
- Light Output: 700 lumens
- Wattage: only 12.55 watts
- 3 Color Temperatures: choose from color temperatures of 2700K (warm white), 3000K (warm white), and 4000K (cool white)
- Excellent Color Rendering: 82 CRI
- Very Long Life: 50,000 hours of rated life on average
- Base Type: E26 screw-in medium base. A GU24 adapter is required if you would like to install this module in a GU24 housing.
- Input Voltage: 120V, 60Hz AC
- Dimmable: down to 5 percent.
- Retrofit or New Construction: this recessed light module can be used in previously installed downlights or with new construction recessed lights
- Easy to Install: just remove existing lamp and trim, attach the module’s base adapter to existing socket, and secure the LED downlight module in the housing with built-in torsion springs. Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- Housing Compatibility: designed for use in an existing line voltage (120V) 6-inch IC or Non-IC housing with a medium base socket.
- This product is part of Nora Lighting's LED Retrofit Diamond II Series. For more information, and to see how easy it is to install, view this video from Nora Lighting.
- Compatible Dimmer
- GU24 Base Adapter: allows LED retrofit module to be installed in GU24 housings
- Torsion Spring Mounting Ring: allows LED retrofit module to be installed in housings without torsion spring brackets
- Suitable for Wet Locations
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- RoHS Compliant
- CA Title 24 Compliant: this product complies with the strict energy efficiency requirements established by the state of California
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- Brand: Nora Lighting Diamond II Series
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 6-Inch Surface Adjustable LED Retrofit Modules for Recessed Lights, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
6-Inch Surface Adjustable LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 700 Lumens, 12.55W, Wet Location
By Kevin Jackson from Phoenix, AZ on October 18, 2013
Is it air tight? And I mean totally sealed.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on October 18, 2013
Yes, it is air tight when installed in an IC rated housing.
By Sherry Demby from Ny on August 4, 2013
Would this be compatible for an existing Lightolier can?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on August 5, 2013
If the can is 6in with a medium base and if it accepts torsion springs, then yes, it should fit.
Note that we offer a few accessories to aid with compatibility if your can doesn't meet all of these requirements. We have a GU24 base adapter and a mounting ring available for housings that don't accept torsion springs.
By Jorge from FL on April 13, 2013
I intend to use this to light artwork on the wall. It will be approximately 7' from the fixture and I would like to know the angle of projection. Will it look like a flood or spot light?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on April 15, 2013
Answer:It adjusts 40 degrees from the vertical. The beam spread will be a flood.