About our 5-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 987 Lumens, 14.3W, Damp Location, Baffle Trim
Save on energy and maintenance costs by switching to LED recessed lights. This module easily replaces inefficient halogen or incandescent light bulbs and the trim. Choose from a variety of attractive trim finishes and color temperatures.
- 3 Color Temperature Options: 2700K (warm white), 3000K (warm white), 4000K (cool white)
- 5 Baffle Trim Finishes:
(Specular: smooth polished surface; mirror-like. Flange: a rim, collar, or ring around the outside of the baffle. Recessed Trim = baffle + flange.)
- Overall Height: 5.25in
- Diameter: 6.5in including the trim’s flange (outside diameter); only 4-5/8in aperture (inside diameter)
- Heat Sink: dissipates heat from LEDs, keeping their temperature low and increasing their rated life
- Specifications: for the complete specifications for these 5-Inch LED Retrofit Modules please examine this Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- CREE LEDs: the module uses LEDs from Cree with an integrated driver
- Light Output: 987 lumens
- Wattage: only 14.3 watts
- Efficacy: 69 lumens/watt
- 3 Color Temperatures: choose from color temperatures of 2700K (warm white), 3000K (warm white), and 4000K (cool white)
- Excellent Color Rendering: 91 CRI
- Very Long Life: 50,000 hours of rated life on average
- Base Type: E26 screw-in medium base. A GU24 adapter is required if you would like to install this module in a GU24 housing
- Input Voltage: 120V, 60Hz AC
- Dimmable: down to 5 percent. For a complete list of compatible dimmers view the Specifications Sheet (PDF).
- Retrofit or New Construction: this recessed light module can be used in previously installed downlights or with new construction recessed lights
- Easy to Install: just remove existing lamp and trim, attach the module’s base adapter to existing socket, and secure LED downlight module in housing with built-in friction blades. Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- Housing Compatibility: designed for use in an existing line voltage (120V) 5-inch IC or Non-IC housing with a medium base socket. Compatible housings are PNHIC-501Q-AT, PNH-501Q, PNHRIC-504Q-AT, and PNHR-504Q, which are sold separately.
- This product is part of Nora Lighting's LED Retrofit Diamond Series. For more information, and to see how easy it is to install, view this video from Nora Lighting.
- Compatible Dimmer
- Compatible Housing
- GU24 Base Adapter: allows LED retrofit module to be installed in GU24 housings
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- RoHS Compliant
- CA Title 24 Compliant: this product complies with the strict energy efficiency requirements established by the state of California
- UL Listed in USA & Canada
- Brand: Nora Lighting
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 5-Inch Retrofit Modules for Recessed Lights, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
5-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 987 Lumens, 14.3W, Damp Location, Baffle Trim
By Jay from California on August 24, 2013
Is this trim/lamp compatible with halo 5" enclosure and orange quick connect?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on August 25, 2013
The housing needs to have a medium or GU24 base (a separate adapter must be purchased for GU24 base).