About our 4-inch LEDme Remodel Non-IC Recessed Lighting Housings
This LED remodel recessed lighting housing creates a sustainable light that lasts for 50,000 hours. This Energy Star Certified housing is designed with six built-in LEDs, which only require 15-watts of power. The LED remodel recessed lighting housing offers an attractive and stable light source to meet residential needs.
- 6 Built-in LEDs in 4 Color Temperatures:
||2700K, warm white
||3000K, warm white
||3500K, neutral white
||4500K, cool white
- Dimensions: 5-5/8in(H) x 7-1/8in(W) x 11-7/8in(L)
- Ceiling Cutout: only 4-3/8in
- Remodel Retention Clips: three heavy gauge inner retention clips designed to push onto mounting surfaces for a firm housing hold. Accommodates surfaces up to 1in thick.
- Ceiling Insulation: because this housing is not IC-rated the ceiling insulation must be kept at least 3 inches away from all outside surfaces of the housing
- Durable Construction: housing and junction box are 20 gauge steel.
- Integral Electronic Driver: 120 volts, 60Hz input, 15 total watts output. Power factor > 0.9. Dimming with thermal protection.
- Junction Box: rated for branch circuit wiring
- Several Knockouts: junction box has seven knockouts and four Romex® style wiring connectors.
- Dimmable: dimmable down to 1% with electronic low voltage dimmers
- Many Decorative Trims Available: compatible with PHR-LED411, PHR-LED451, PHR-LED431, PHR-LED471, and PHR-LED421 trims. View trims on the 4-Inch LED Recessed Lighting page
- Compatible Electronic Low Voltage Dimmers
- Install Instructions: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- Energy Star® Qualified
- 5-Year Warranty
- WAC Lighting
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 4in LED Remodel Recessed Lighting Housings, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
4-inch LEDme Remodel Non-IC Recessed Lighting Housings
By John from Albany NY on November 6, 2013
Can it be installed as an exterior fixture in a soffit?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on November 6, 2013
No, it is not a damp or wet location fixture. This housing should be installed indoors only.