About our 4-Inch LEDme New Construction IC Recessed Lighting Housings
Choose this four inch LED recessed housing instead of traditional halogen options and enjoy energy savings. This housing is designed for new construction installations and is rated for contact with ceiling insulation. Several decorative trim options are available for customizing your recessed lighting design.
- 6 Built-in LEDs in 4 Color Temperature Choices:
||2700K, warm white
||3000K, warm white
||3500K, neutral white
||4500K, cool white
- Dimensions: 5.5in(H) x 6.75in(W) x 24.5in(L).
- Ceiling Cutout: only 4-3/8in
- Adjustable Bar Hangers: two bar hangers are adjustable from 15in to 24.5in. Hanger bars include a captive mounting "screw-nail" for ease of installation. Accommodates surfaces up to 1in thick.
- IC-Rated: rated for direct contact with ceiling insulation; may be covered with insulation to save additional energy
- Durable Construction: housing and junction box are 20 gauge steel. Frame and hanger bars are heavy gauge galvanized steel
- Integral Electronic Driver: 120 volts, 60Hz input, 11 total watts output. Power factor > 0.9.
- Junction Box: rated for branch circuit wiring
- Several Knockouts: junction box has seven knockouts and four Romex® style wiring connectors.
- Dimmable: 120-volt model is dimmable down to 1% with electronic low voltage dimmers
- Many Decorative Trims Available: compatible with PHR-LED411, PHR-LED451, PHR-LED431, PHR-LED471, and PHR-LED421 trims. View trims on the 4-Inch LED Recessed Lighting page
- Compatible Electronic Low Voltage Dimmers
- Install Instructions: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- Energy Star® Qualified
- 5-Year Warranty
- WAC Lighting
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 4in LED New Construction Recessed Lighting Housings, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
4-Inch LEDme New Construction IC Recessed Lighting Housings
By Scott Spencer from Washington, DC on September 26, 2013
Does each housing unit have its own transformer?
Can the LED's be replaced when they die?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on September 27, 2013
Each housing has an integral driver.
The manufacturer does have replacement LED modules available.