About our 4-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 525 Lumens, 7.6W, Damp Location
This 4-inch retrofit module is a direct replacement for incandescent or compact fluorescent lamps traditionally used in recessed lights. This retrofit module produces attractive general lighting for residential and commercial applications. The LED retrofit module is available in three attractive trim finishes and features a frosted polycarbonate lens.
- 3 Attractive Trim Finishes: white, dark bronze, or brushed steel
- Overall Height: 3-3/8in
- Overall Diameter: 5in, includes trim
- Aluminum Heat Sink: dissipates heat from LEDs, keeping their temperature low and increasing their rated life
- Frosted Polycarbonate Lens
- Torsion Clips: torsion clips are pre-attached to the downlight for easy installation
- Bright Samsung LEDs
- Wattage: only 7.6 watts, equivalent to a 50-watt incandescent lamp
- Lumen Output: 480 lumens for 2700K and 525 lumens for 3000K
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 2700K (warm white) or 3000K (warm white)
- Good Color Rendering: 81 CRI
- Long Life: 35,000 hours of rated life on average
- Beam Angle: 91.8 degrees
- Base Type: E26 screw-in medium base adapter included
- Integrated Driver: 120 volts, 60Hz input
- Recommended CFL & LED Dimmers
- GU24 Connector: an 8in GU24 connector is required for CA Title 24 compliance with existing GU24 housings. This connector replaces a screw-in socket connection.
- Retrofit or New Construction: this recessed light module can retrofit previously installed downlights or it can be used with new construction. It is a direct LED replacement for 4in recessed incandescent or CFL downlights. Works with most major brands of IC, Non-IC, and Airtight universal housings with at least 3.5in clearance inside the housing.
- Easy to Install: just remove existing lamp and trim, connect to power and secure LED downlight with included torsion clips. Also, please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Indoor Use Only
- Energy Star Compliant
- ETL Listed in the USA & Canada
- CA Title 24 Compliant: this product complies with the strict energy efficiency requirements established by the state of California
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 4-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
4-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 525 Lumens, 7.6W, Damp Location
By Jeff from St Pete, FL on January 15, 2014
Do you have a recessed housing for a medium base bulb that will be used outdoors under a soffit?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on January 16, 2014
Yes, here's an example - http://www.pegasuslighting.com/4inch-120v-recessed-lighting-housing-new-construction-ic.html
Please note that this LED retrofit module cannot be used outdoors, per the installation instructions from the manufacturer.