Description of 4-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 575 Lumens, 9.5W, 2700K, Damp Location
Switch to this Energy Star LED retrofit module in your existing 4-inch recessed lights and enjoy an 85% energy savings compared to incandescent reflector light bulbs. The Cree LEDs deliver high-quality, warm white light and will last up to 35,000 hours - thatís 32 years if you operate the lights for 3 hours per day! Installation is a breeze and once you complete your retrofit, you wonít have to pull out the ladder every few months to replace burned out bulbs.
- Model: 575 lumens with an E26 medium screw base
- Trim Finish: this LED retrofit module comes with a white reflector & flange. (Flange: a rim, collar, or ring around the outside of the reflector. Recessed Trim = reflector + flange.)
- Overall Height: 8-3/8in, including the base adapter
- Diameter: 5in including the trim's flange (outside diameter)
- Heat Sink: dissipates heat from LEDs, keeping their temperature low and increasing their rated life
- CREE LEDs: this module uses Cree True White Technology with an integral LED driver
- Light Output: 575 lumens, roughly equivalent to a 65W incandescent reflector light bulb
- Wattage: only 9.5 watts
- Efficacy: 60.5 lumens/watt
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 2700K (warm white, similar to incandescent)
- Excellent Color Rendering: 90 CRI
- Very Long Life: 35,000 hours of rated life on average
- Base: E26 medium screw base
- Input Voltage: 120V, 60Hz AC
- Dimmable: yes, please see the Accessories tab for compatible Lutron C-L dimmers
- Retrofit or New Construction: this recessed light module can be used in previously installed downlights or with new construction recessed lights
- Easy to Install: just remove existing lamp and trim, attach the module's base adapter to existing socket, and secure LED downlight module in housing with built-in clips. Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
- Housing Compatibility: designed for use in standard line voltage (120V) 4-inch IC or Non-IC housing
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- UL Listed in USA & Canada
- 3-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 4-Inch Retrofit Modules for Recessed Lights, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Select the quantity of your Accessories below, then click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the Accessories tab.
By Roger from Wenatchee, WA on February 27, 2013
I assume that this LED fixture can be used in a newly-built display cabinet by cutting off the retrofit socket and direct wiring. Correct?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on February 27, 2013
Answer:Rodger, this fixture is not intended for direct wiring. I would not recommend cutting off the socket.
Personally, I would recommend something like this item: http://www.pegasuslighting.com/led-recessed-swivel-lights-3w.html
4-Inch LED Dimmable Retrofit Module for Recessed Lights, 575 Lumens, 9.5W, 2700K, Damp Location
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Bright warm light and reasonably priced (for LED)
January 2, 2013
I used these for a new installation using HALO H99ICAT housings. Couldn't be any easier to install. Much less expensive than buying LED light engines from the trim/housing manufacturers (why?).
Pros:Bright and warm like incandescent. Dims to 5%. Color accurate, which really makes artwork and even wall paint look better.
Cons:Slight delay coming on when on a dimmer. Not sure if this is the light engine or the dimmer. probably the latter. When not on a dimmer it lights to full brightness instantly.
More trim choices would be nice.