Description of 4-Inch Low Voltage Remodel Recessed Lighting Housing, 75 Watts
This four-inch recessed lighting housing is dimmable and compatible with a wide array of decorative trims so you can hand-select your style. Itís UL approved for damp locations. This housing can be installed in an existing sheet rock ceiling and it's also compatible with sloped ceilings.
- 2 Models:
PNLR-404Q-75-120 has an integral 75-watt 120-volt magnetic transformer
PNLR-404Q-75-277 has an integral 75-watt 277-volt magnetic transformer
- Dimensions: 6-5/8in high x 4-7/8in wide x 14.5in long
- 4.25 Ceiling Cutout: only 4.25in in diameter
- Mounting: four remodeling spring clips secure housing in place and accommodate various ceiling thicknesses
- Ceiling Insulation: since this housing is not IC-rated the ceiling insulation must be kept at least 3 inches away from all outside surfaces of the housing
- Sloped Ceilings: this housing can be used in sloped ceilings
- Lamps: uses an MR16 12-volt Halogen Lamp (Lamps can be ordered on the Accessories tab). The specific lamp to be used is determined by the trim that is selected. To view the various trims that can be used with this housing please click on 4-Inch Low Voltage Trims.
- Wattage of Lamps: 20 watts, 35 watts, 50 watts, 65 watts or 75 watts (max).
- Transformer: integral magnetic Class H thermally protected 12-volt transformer preinstalled into J-box
- Separate Transformer Support: this remodel housing, like all good remodel housings, has a separate support mechanism for the transformer, so that the weight of the transformer does not put undue stress on the housing clips that hold the housing flush to the sheetrock
- Junction Box: J-box is UL listed for through branch circuit wiring
- Quick Connectors: J-box is equipped with "quick connectors" for quick, easy push-in electrical connections. If the installer prefers to use wire nuts, the "quick connectors" may be easily removed.
- Several Knockouts: junction box has four 1/2in knockouts, two 3/4in knockouts, and four more knockouts with true pry-out slots
- UL Listed for Damp Location: this housing is UL listed for damp locations
- 120V Is Dimmable: only the 120-volt integral magnetic transformer is dimmable with Lutron wall dimmers. Please see the Accessories tab for dimmers that can be used with the 120-volt input housing.
- Specifications Sheet: to learn more details about this recessed housing please click Spec Sheet
- Many Decorative Trims Available: to view the various trims that can be used with this housing just click on 4-Inch Low Voltage Trims
- Accessories: click Accessories to learn more and order
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 4-Inch Low Voltage Remodel Recessed Lighting Housings, please call us at our toll free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.