About our 3-Inch LED Remodel Non-IC Recessed Light Kit with Swivel Trim
Easily install directional lighting in kitchens and baths with this recessed light with swivel trim. Each fixture includes all parts necessary to complete your installation, including a built-in light engine, integrated trim, remodel can with integrated lens, power junction box, mounting hardware, and more. This recessed light is ETL listed, suitable for damp locations and carries a 5-year warranty.
- Complete Kit: includes light engine with integrated trim, 3-inch non-insulated remodel can with integrated lens and attached torsion clips, power junction box, drywall clips, insulating foam ring, and cut-out template.
- 3 Attractive Trim Finishes: white, dark bronze, or brushed steel
- 15° Swivel: swivels about center axis, up to 15° in any direction
- Frosted Polycarbonate Lens
- Dimensions: Housing: 4-13/16(H) x 5.5(W) x 12.5(L). Trim: 4-13/16(H) x 3-15/16(Diameter)
- Ceiling Cutout: only 3-3/8in
- Remodel Torsion Clips: torsion clips are pre-attached to the remodel can for easy installation
- Ceiling Insulation: because this housing is not IC-rated the ceiling insulation must be kept at least 3 inches away from all outside surfaces of the housing
- Bright Samsung LEDs
- Wattage: only 6 watts, equivalent to a 50-watt incandescent lamp
- Lumen Output: 340 lumens
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 3000K (warm white)
- Good Color Rendering: 80 CRI
- Very Long Life: 25,000 hours of rated life on average
- Beam Angle: 77.2 degrees
- Integral Driver: 120 volts, 60Hz input
- Junction Box: power junction box included
- Several Knockouts: includes 8 - 0.5-inch knockouts
- Recommended CFL & LED Dimmers
- Installation Instructions: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- ETL Listed in the USA & Canada
- CA Title 24 Compliant: this product complies with the strict energy efficiency requirements established by the state of California
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 3-Inch LED Remodel Non-IC Recessed Light Kits, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
3-Inch LED Remodel Non-IC Recessed Light Kit with Swivel Trim
By Jim Walker from Decatur, AL on June 24, 2014
Can this fixture be used in an outdoor soffit that has 6" clearance with no insulation?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on June 24, 2014
Answer:Jim, it depends. These lights are suitable for damp locations but not wet locations. If it will be exposed to rain, then no it's not appropriate.